KITM back in court on 11/21 - help show support! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > KITM back in court on 11/21 - help show support!

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-18-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

KITM back in court on 11/21 - help show support!

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dave and Carol Stasiak, owners of Kids in the Mudd Extreme Farm (www.kidsinthemudd.com), will be back in court defending their rights and the rights of private property owners and atv riders state wide on Wednesday November 21st. Im sure they would appreciate any and all support you can provide.

Myself and several members of the SWMJeepers (www.swmjeepers.com) have been subpoenaed to testify. Many other members of our club, the sturgis jeepers creepers, and other local clubs will be in attendance as well. The district 80 state representative(tonyaschuitmaker@house.mi.gov) has been contacted regarding the issues and has assured me that the issues are being addressed. As some of you may have seen on November 4th, Fox17 news has attached itself to this story as well. Many of us have been sending email to Fox17 to encourage them to provide coverage of the trial and I encourage any of you that haven't already to do the same (news@wxmi.com).

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 9am on November 21st at the Van Buren County Courthouse. The address to the courthouse is 212 East Paw Paw St, Paw Paw, MI 49079. Hope to see many of you there!

Thank you! ya

Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.