Kids in the mud legal battle info - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Kids in the mud legal battle info

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDJeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side View

Unread 11-05-2007, 02:14 AM   #1
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

Kids in the mud legal battle info

As most know KITM is in a legal battle with the township. well fox 17 did a report on news at 10 last night about them. I just thought it should be spread around the internet.
http://fox17.trb.com/

mud park controversy

Just a warning to all readers:
keep in mind that this is a public forum and they can (and will) see everything you type. They came on to our club site and got enough into to send one guy a sopinia (sp) letter.

Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
alpinistaustin1
2007 JK Wrangler 

I believe that is the wrong link. It had nothing to do with a mud park controversy. It was all about a murderer, then a missing girl, then it went onto the weather.

What gives? Shut this thread down!
alpinistaustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
medicbear
2007 JK Wrangler 

i searched the site and couldnt find anything
www.militaryjeepers.com come check us out
medicbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

I posted this like 4 months ago....at that time that link took you to the main page and you had to click mud park...

Doesnt matter anymore. After me and a few other people driving back and forth to this court house at least 6-7 times (40ish miles one way) they shut everything down. Long story short, we basicaly lost.

If you really want know know about it. Check out the news sections at www.SWMjeepers.com Then click hamilton townshp vs KITM at the top of the page. Lots of info there.
Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #5
chadsmeltzer
2004 TJ Wrangler 

KITM is no longer. They are looking for a different piece of property to try again, but with overwhelming court costs is wasn't worth the fight.

Edit: here is their site
I wish they wouldn't have deleted everything on their site, it listed how much the township wasted trying to get rid of them, which was something like triple what they had for everything.

Last edited by chadsmeltzer; 04-11-2008 at 02:37 PM..
chadsmeltzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #6
medicbear
2007 JK Wrangler 

god forbid something exists that provides a safe constructive place for kids and families to enjoy cant leave a good thing alone
www.militaryjeepers.com come check us out
medicbear is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.