Jeep creep 2012 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Jeep creep 2012

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #16
RiverwalkPlace

See you all there!

RiverwalkPlace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #17
WJ_Freak10
2004 WJ 

How will a stock WJ do on the courses?
WJ_Freak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #18
YoureverydayXJ
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJ_Freak10
No worse than a stock XJ!
Unread 09-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #19
KP_1000orTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds awesome, its too far to commit but I'm gonna try to make this.
KP_1000orTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #20
jeepsnmopars
2012 JK Wrangler 

We will be there. Not far from our place on Secord Lake.

We will bring the new JK as the YJ is still torn apart.

I see there are trail rides on Sunday. Were do they go?
jeepsnmopars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012, 09:45 AM   #21
RiverwalkPlace

New Haven

We already have two Jeepers from New Haven registered and we hope to see you there as well!
Unread 09-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #22
RiverwalkPlace

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJ_Freak10 View Post
From what Ron of Rocks & Valleys tells me - the Driver's Challenge Course will be fun and fairly tame with turn outs for the more difficult sections.
Unread 09-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #23
RiverwalkPlace

Trail Ride

The Trail Ride is still being finalized - we should have a route mapped out this week. I promise that details will be posted as soon as possible! =)
Unread 09-28-2012, 12:41 PM   #24
RiverwalkPlace

Weíve got 71 Jeeps registered and clubs attending include Busted Knuckles, Two Trackers, Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association and Tri City Trail Riders. The Jeep Creep is full of events for the whole family Ė chainsaw carver, pumpkin carver, Driverís Challenge Course, live band, kidís trunk or treat, vendors, giveaways, beer, burger & brat specials and MORE. Donít miss this great event to end the season. Jeepers who are planning to attend Ė donít forget to bring candy for the Kidís Trunk or Treat which will start at 2PM on Saturday. See you there!

FEATURED PRIZES!
We have a bumper donated from JCR Offroad, Hunting Blinds, Suite at a Loonís Game and MORE!
Check out the attached images for an overview of our prizes so far Ė more are coming!

Register today at (989) 246-9140 or download a packet at www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html

Unread 09-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #25
freestylekid33

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I might go, will know in the next week after i figure out if my girlfriend works that weekend or not and if i'm gonna have the funds
freestylekid33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #26
ronprice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJ_Freak10 View Post
The road course section will be very stock friendly, The crawl will be a bit harder. I havent started it yet but should have it started this week with luck. Then can post pics,
Unread 10-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #27
tuckman21
1980 CJ7 

Cj Jeep Creep

Just stumbled upon this today, I will be attending and already have 3 other Jeepers that will be joining me. Looks like a good time and only 30 minutes from my house.
tuckman21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #28
RiverwalkPlace

Weíve got 79 Jeeps registered and clubs attending include Busted Knuckles, Two Trackers, Blue Water Jeep Owners, Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association and Tri City Trail Riders. The Jeep Creep is full of events for the whole family Ė chainsaw carver, pumpkin carver, Driverís Challenge Course, live band, kidís trunk or treat, vendors, giveaways, beer, burger & brat specials and MORE. Donít miss this great event to end the season. Jeepers who are planning to attend Ė donít forget to bring candy for the Kidís Trunk or Treat which will start at 2PM on Saturday. See you there!
Register today at (989) 246-9140 or download a packet at www.riverwalkplace.net/jeep.html
Unread 10-12-2012, 07:44 AM   #29
RiverwalkPlace

Jeep Creep is fast approaching!
We’ve got 83 Jeeps registered and clubs attending include Busted Knuckles, Two Trackers, Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association, Blue Water Jeep Owners and Tri City Trail Riders. The Jeep Creep is full of events for the whole family – chainsaw carver, pumpkin carver, Driver’s Challenge Course, kid’s trunk or treat, vendors, giveaways, live entertainment and MORE. Check out the video links below of challenge course and rock crawl testing! Jeepers who are planning to attend – don’t forget to bring candy for the Kid’s Trunk or Treat which will start at 2PM on Saturday. See you there!
TRAIL RIDE UPDATE
The Jeep Creep Trail Ride will take place on Sunday, October 28, departing from Riverwalk Place at 11am. Jeepers wishing to go on the trail ride must sign up at the registration table on Saturday, October 27. Each Jeep will receive a packet with rules, safety information, etc. We ask that you check in by 10:30am on Sunday. The Trail Ride route was set up by the Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association and has a low level of difficulty. The Trail Ride route is located East of Gladwin and is approximately 47 miles long and will take approximately 3 hours. We hope to see you all out there!
YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
YouTube (Short URL)
?start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Unread 10-24-2012, 07:11 AM   #30
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

whos going?

jeep parts

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.