Harrison over labor day!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Harrison over labor day!!!!

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 08-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
toolguy89yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Harrison over labor day!!!!

Hello,
My family and I are heading to Harrison over Labor Day. I haven't done much wheeling in that area. We are planning on going to Rocks and Valleys and wouldn't mind finding some other must drive two tracks or areas.

We are planning on trailering the jeeps up and have a cottage not far from rocks and valley.

If anybody out there can show us some places to wheel or want to hook up for a trail ride. Let me know.

We will have two jeeps and three kids and I think a buddy (if we get his 4 inches of Rough Country lift on this weekend-and we surely will) and his wife are going to go.

Let me know would love to learn more about the area by somebody who has been there or going to be:cheers2.

toolguy89yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Rocks and valleys has their Club Comp that weekend(Sat)... You won't be alone up there. I'll be there at R&V fri night thru Sunday.
Unread 08-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
1gunpilot
2013 JK Wrangler 

Up here now.. would love to do some two tracking/trail riding! Let me know !
1gunpilot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 02:45 PM   #4
toolguy89yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Won't be up till friday. We did get the lift on sat. So my buddy and his wife will be headed up. What is the rocks and valley comp? Is it mud run, rock course?? When we get up there we will be ready ride some trails. Would be fun to get a group or find a group.
Unread 08-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Rocks and trails, at Rocks & Valleys Off Road Park.
It's teams of three running together over two selected trails. Fastest team wins. One spotter for all three drivers.
Unread 09-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #6
toolguy89yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Had a great time last weekend at rocks and valleys with family and friends. You gotta love the pack a lunch trail thru. The boys had a great time watching the team comps. The two tracks were fun too. Headed to elbow lake bar for lunch feom near leota. On sunday mAde for a nice ride. We didn't find as many places to play along the trails as had hoped but a good time

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.