Grand Rapids Jeep Service Recommendations? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Grand Rapids Jeep Service Recommendations?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 02-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #16
bgohsman
1999 WJ 

You know, I ended up getting the tools, the rebuild kit, documentation and watching as many videos on YouTube as I could find and did the job myself. 3,000 miles later, all is well.

No lie, it was a huge P.I.T.A. But it felt great to accomplish.

Unread 07-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #17
emt1236
1978 CJ7 

You might want to check cascade 4x4. Right on 28 th street.
emt1236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2014, 07:58 PM   #18
ggrassmid

I dont have any suggestions either. I try and figure out and do as much myself as I can. My parents go to a mechanic in Marne, but they are not Jeep specific.
ggrassmid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.