Go Topless Day get together - Atlanta, MI - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Go Topless Day get together - Atlanta, MI

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 04-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Go Topless Day get together - Atlanta, MI

Once again Go Topless Day (May 19) is the same weekend that our club typically is in the Atlanta, MI area doing our spring ORV Route maintenance. So this year, we are taking the picnic on the road with us. If you are in the area, please feel free to stop in for burgers/dogs/chips and of course a lot of Jeep talk.

Where - Clear Lake State Park Campground (M33 between Atlanta and Onaway). You will need a State Park Passport

When - planning to eat around 6pm

Who - What Lies Beyond Jeep Club of MI

more information at http://whatliesbeyond.org/SMF/index.php?topic=2493.0 and/or http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhatLiesBeyondJeepClub

Unread 04-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Paul - I definitely need an escape from work, and shake off the winter.... Clear Lake is right by where I camp up there, and I've run those trails for the last few years. I need to see if I can meet you guys up there. (Read: Check with the GF.)
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
phittie1100
2005 LJ Wrangler 

We maintain the old Brush Creek, Tomahawk and Elk Routes (now lumped together as the Atlanata Routes) running all the way from the DNR Field Office up to Tomahawk Lake Highway (love that name for a dirt road!) and east over to the snowmobile trailhead near Hilman so I am sure you have travelled on "our" routes. In fact, I'll PM you my contact information, always good to have someone in the area that knows how to get in touch with us if storm damage blocks one of our routes, or a stop sign turns up missing.
Unread 04-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #4
Jason
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Yep, I've been all over those trails. Really beautiful up there. If I see something that needs reported, I will let you know.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.