Galesburg mud run, just a good time! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Galesburg mud run, just a good time!

Steinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 04-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
djoizzy619
2002 WJ 

Galesburg mud run, just a good time!

Allright, so my buddy lives over in galesburg at the Rice dairy farm straight south of galesburg, about 1/2 mile south of 94 on s 35th st. Saturday the 28th of this month, around 3 we're all gonna gather there, get a little dirty in his farm raised mud pit, have a few beers afterword and a huge fire. If this tickles anyone's fancy.. I can answer any questions on here.

djoizzy619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
echowhisky

Ha! I found you. This is my 25th post so I can finally put my ad for the hard top on here! My lift is the light at the end of the tunnel!
echowhisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
echowhisky

Woo hoo!
echowhisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
djoizzy619
2002 WJ 

Haha, nice Echowhisky, I hope ya get a buyer!!!
djoizzy619 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.