First trip to Bundy Hill - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > First trip to Bundy Hill

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 08-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
thrown_hammer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

First trip to Bundy Hill

Headed up with a local club Sept. 9th. How does it compare to Badlands in Attica, IN? That is where we normally go, so I am excited to try another spot.

thrown_hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
SoD
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I haven't been to the Badlands, but went to Bundy Hill for the first time last weekend. It was pretty fun! Tons of Jeeps! This was my first time fourwheeling with my Jeep so I took it pretty easy....kinda. There is a little bit there for everyone. Hill Climbs, Mud, Trails, etc. It was sort of smaller than I was expecting, but maybe I didn't explore enough. I may head out there again this weekend.

SoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Badlands is more extreme, more rocky, and has more elevation change, as well as more obsticals. Bundy is a working gravel pit. Most their trails are tame. A couple are hairy, but not many. Down by the big pond there are some good climbs if you got balls and horsepower.
In my opinion they have different attributes and different characteristics, therefore it's not a fair comparison.
Unread 09-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
thrown_hammer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Cool. Thanks for the feed back guys. New places are always fun to try out.
Unread 09-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrown_hammer View Post
Cool. Thanks for the feed back guys. New places are always fun to try out.
Indeed. Keep that attitude and you'll be fine. Don't think of it as comparison as much as getting to experience something different.
Unread 09-06-2012, 04:44 AM   #6
thrown_hammer
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alboy79

Indeed. Keep that attitude and you'll be fine. Don't think of it as comparison as much as getting to experience something different.
Right on. Went to silver lake in August and had a blast. Completely different than badlands, but fun for completely different reasons.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.