Bundy Hill Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Bundy Hill Questions

Advance Adapters SYE KitsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-28-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
prljeep
2013 JK Wrangler 

Bundy Hill Questions

My father-in-law wants to go to Bundy Hill very badly...anyone give me a heads up of what to expect?

A couple additional questions:
1. Could a young child (3 year old) do the level 1/2 courses without getting whipped around to much in a 5 point harness car seat?
2. Do most people drive or trailer Jeeps in?
3. Would bringing a 4-wheeler with the Jeeps be fun?
4. Can a stock Jeep make it?

TIA

prljeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
BUSA
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prljeep
My father-in-law wants to go to Bundy Hill very badly...anyone give me a heads up of what to expect?

A couple additional questions:
1. Could a young child (3 year old) do the level 1/2 courses without getting whipped around to much in a 5 point harness car seat?
2. Do most people drive or trailer Jeeps in?
3. Would bringing a 4-wheeler with the Jeeps be fun?
4. Can a stock Jeep make it?

TIA
Ppl drive & trailer there jeeps in its all up to you basically for your child you have to find a area where there are very calm area i figured that out when i went my first time theres 300 arces trails all kinds of places to have ENJOY & BE SAFE
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
bobjp

1. Yes. And I don't think you are limited to Levels 1/2. Just go slow.
2. I think most drive.
3. Yes, but I don't have a fourwheeler.
4. Yes. I did every trail in my Jeep with 31" All Terrains and all else stock. If you have small street tires you may be a bit more limited, but I wouldn't hestitate to go there.
Unread 06-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #4
lowspdthrlryd

I've only been once for a couple of hours. Had fun. Plan on going back. I saw mainly mildly lifted daily drivers but some non-plated vehicles. About you're child's safety that's all about how YOU drive. If my kids were still in car seats I would take them and use common sense.
lowspdthrlryd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
_Kyle_
2008 WK 

Ehh, my only varied response would be that it's not enjoyable to be the only one on a fourwheeler.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 08:32 PM   #6
Destrow
2003 WJ 

Im also wanting to go there. It is about 30 minutes from my house. The only thing keeping me from going is the tow point issue...I have a WJ and there arent any hooks or hitches. I went to youtube and found a handfull of videos there. Pretty cool looking!
jeep-after-first-time-mudding3.jpg  
Destrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
Alboy79
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had more fun there on my yamaha grizzly then in the rig. I was the only quad in the group. It can be VERY dusty if it hasnt rained lately. All around good time. Stock jeeps could have a riot there.
Unread 06-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
Destrow
2003 WJ 

Well I went up there today. First time and I WILL be going back. Went with a STOCK WJ with 30 inch street tires and did alot fo things that I didnt think was possible and didnt break or crash. Bumped the cross member in a few spots though. Will be getting a lift, new tires, and a few pieces of armor soon, cant wait to go back.
Destrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #9
Downforce
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just take it easy with the kid...We took our 3 month old (in the photos)and when he was 6 weeks old we took him to RnV. We just used those head neck pads to keep his little melon from bouncing around. But he slept most of the time. In the pics I attached. Got stuck out in the atv area (with the wrong tires)and took a while for someone to get out to us to pull me out..btw theres a winch attached to the front now
stuck.jpg   covered.jpg  
Downforce is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.