Bundy Hill 7.5.14 - JeepForum.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-04-2014, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Muddratt
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Perrysburg
Posts: 4
Bundy Hill 7.5.14

Making a run to Bundy Hill. Let me know if you are interested!

Muddratt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 Old 10-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Amcxjkid
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toledo
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddratt
Making a run to Bundy Hill. Let me know if you are interested!
I have yet to check that place out, it's about 45 minutes away from me but don't want to go alone. I don't have offroad tires yet but that won't stop me from wheelin!
Amcxjkid is offline  
post #3 of 4 Old 10-08-2014, 08:14 AM
mxjosh
Registered User
2004 WJ 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Toledo
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amcxjkid View Post
I have yet to check that place out, it's about 45 minutes away from me but don't want to go alone. I don't have offroad tires yet but that won't stop me from wheelin!
I'm in Toledo as well and want to check it out. I tried to go last winter, but there was way to much snow to even make it onto the first trail so we had to turn back. I've never been to an offroad park, but would like to check it out. Maybe we can set something up to get a group to go or something. I met a few guys from the forum there last time we tried to go that I'm sure would be down to go.


I'm currently only at 3" with 32's, but have a 6.5" kit on the way with 33" duratracs.

2004 WJ
4.7 HO
IRO 6.5" CP/ RC 3/4" spacers/ Bilstien 5100's
18x10 Moto Metals 33" Duratracs
mxjosh is offline  
post #4 of 4 Old 10-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Amcxjkid
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Toledo
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxjosh
I'm in Toledo as well and want to check it out. I tried to go last winter, but there was way to much snow to even make it onto the first trail so we had to turn back. I've never been to an offroad park, but would like to check it out. Maybe we can set something up to get a group to go or something. I met a few guys from the forum there last time we tried to go that I'm sure would be down to go. I'm currently only at 3" with 32's, but have a 6.5" kit on the way with 33" duratracs.
I would love to get some jeepers together and go check it out, I know a few guys that have been there and they said its a blast. I'm on a 4.5 rustys, stock radials right now gonna get some 33's here soon.
Amcxjkid is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome