Bundy Hill 7.5.14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Bundy Hill 7.5.14

8.8 Swap Kit w/ TRUSS for Jeeps~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 07-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
Muddratt
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Bundy Hill 7.5.14

Making a run to Bundy Hill. Let me know if you are interested!

Muddratt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
Amcxjkid
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddratt
Making a run to Bundy Hill. Let me know if you are interested!
I have yet to check that place out, it's about 45 minutes away from me but don't want to go alone. I don't have offroad tires yet but that won't stop me from wheelin!
Amcxjkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
mxjosh
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amcxjkid View Post
I have yet to check that place out, it's about 45 minutes away from me but don't want to go alone. I don't have offroad tires yet but that won't stop me from wheelin!
I'm in Toledo as well and want to check it out. I tried to go last winter, but there was way to much snow to even make it onto the first trail so we had to turn back. I've never been to an offroad park, but would like to check it out. Maybe we can set something up to get a group to go or something. I met a few guys from the forum there last time we tried to go that I'm sure would be down to go.

I'm currently only at 3" with 32's, but have a 6.5" kit on the way with 33" duratracs.
18x10 Moto Metals 33" Duratracs
mxjosh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
Amcxjkid
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxjosh
I'm in Toledo as well and want to check it out. I tried to go last winter, but there was way to much snow to even make it onto the first trail so we had to turn back. I've never been to an offroad park, but would like to check it out. Maybe we can set something up to get a group to go or something. I met a few guys from the forum there last time we tried to go that I'm sure would be down to go. I'm currently only at 3" with 32's, but have a 6.5" kit on the way with 33" duratracs.
I would love to get some jeepers together and go check it out, I know a few guys that have been there and they said its a blast. I'm on a 4.5 rustys, stock radials right now gonna get some 33's here soon.
Amcxjkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.