Best Places to Offroad in Michigan - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Best Places to Offroad in Michigan

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-02-2014, 07:43 AM   #16
lisa49221

Thumbs up Worth the drive

If youve never been to the Sliver lake Sand Dunes in Mears Mi I highly recommend you give it a go. You can spend all day on the dunes and then camp at the nearby RV friendly State park.

555475_4003075766993_482869281_n.jpg

394615_4002300907622_1614887400_n.jpg

8109_4003080527112_720776947_n.jpg

lisa49221 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #17
teamskiawa
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Rocks and valleys is great. I went last February. We called the care keeper the day before and let him know we were coming. He opened the park for me and my two buddies. The three of us wheeled all day in the fresh snow and never saw another person. We had the entire park to ourselves! Best day of wheeling I ever had. I'll upload some pics when I get home.
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

i hope this isnt a major problem if so i hope its cheap
teamskiawa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2014, 11:47 AM   #18
teamskiawa
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Xj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyuKvJt0CII

Here is vid from that day. Check out my other videos too to see the other ones
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

Unread 05-07-2014, 03:21 PM   #19
teamskiawa
1999 XJ Cherokee 

rocks and valleys 2-16-2013
img_0772.jpg

img_0781.jpg

img_0791.jpg

img_0803.jpg

img_0817.jpg

img_0819.jpg

img_0838.jpg

img_0832.jpg

img_0776.jpg

img_0834.jpg

_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

Unread 05-08-2014, 03:02 AM   #20
HeavyArms
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronprice View Post

Well all the parks have their own theme. Rocks and Valleys gives back a great feel for wooded wheeling with plenty to play on for all .rock crawls to off camber and mudd. I am there most every weekend. Bundy has a great open pit wheeling area with some cool trails cut into the woods section they have. Twisted trails have what their names says and a nice section of extreme large features. The mounds is the mudd guys dreams . St. Hellens is a nice break from boring state land trail rides, With a developing rock area, Best to plan a trip to all to make a fav spot.
No offense Ron, but you missed a very important detail about your park. You have Gar! My first trip there I met him when he rolled the yellow sami. We helped him flip it back over and he offered to give us a park tour. He went above and beyond to make sure my group and I left happy. All around an amazing guy at an amazing park.
Unread 05-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #21
WXJEEP
1998 TJ Wrangler 

From my understanding, the Jeep I now own has taken it to Sand Lake many times by the original owner. However, I don't have the wide Mickey Thompson Baja tires on it any more. At the time my Jeep was a daily driver and winter vehicle. Couldn't use the wide tires on the road as it handled terribly. Good photos though.
WXJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2014, 09:32 AM   #22
KP_1000orTJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Is anybody going to the Jeepin' for a Cure event at Rocks and Valleys on 5/17. I can't find any info on it, the only thing I see is that on Facebook they say that there's over 90 pre-registered jeeps. Going to try and make it either way, but I'd like a little more info.
KP_1000orTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.