Anywhere near new buffalo to Jeep?(unpaved roads, dirt roads, logging trails, etc)? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Anywhere near new buffalo to Jeep?(unpaved roads, dirt roads, logging trails, etc)?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 05-12-2014, 10:07 AM   #1
willcherokeexj
2014 JK Wrangler 

Anywhere near new buffalo to Jeep?(unpaved roads, dirt roads, logging trails, etc)?

See the topic!

2014 JK - Willy's Wheeler Edition
willcherokeexj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2014, 05:14 PM   #2
atvlifestyle
2002 WJ 

not really. Need to travel north to find anything worth while. Not sure how tough you are looking for though.
Unread 05-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #3
RILEY-123456789
2009 JK Wrangler 

I'm also looking for some wheelin' opportunities near there. Would I have to go up to silver lake? And could I wheel there in a nearly stock jk?
RILEY-123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2014, 05:43 PM   #4
atvlifestyle
2002 WJ 

Silver Lake is one option there is also Yankee Springs and other trails that are closer. All suitable places for a stock rig. From this area Silver lake and Badlands are close to the same distance. Badlands can get a stock rig in trouble if you aren't careful but offers plenty for one to do.

Probably the closest place is Kidds in the Mud.

I have a group of friends that are usually up for wheeling. Here is our facebook page with lots of pics from our trips :
https://www.facebook.com/4wheeltrips
Unread 08-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #5
RILEY-123456789
2009 JK Wrangler 

I saw a nice unpaved road somewhere between Weko beach and Niles. It was too bad I didn't have time to stop and explore
RILEY-123456789 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2014, 08:57 PM   #6
WXJEEP
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Allegan State Game area. Enough to jossel you around in the seat. But if your worried about scratching the paint - be wary of tight trails with trees close by.
WXJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.