Any S.E. MI spots? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Any S.E. MI spots?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 03-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #16
1996xj
2005 WK 

go to we "www.wegotmud.com", half the vehicles there are stock. As long as u stay away from the deep stuff....

Quote:
Originally Posted by toates89
i am just gunna drive around in 4lo on dry streets, and peel out
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0H.O.XJ
I once got a ticket for jerking while driving it. The cop wouldnt let me use his pen to sign the ticket.
1996xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2008, 10:11 PM   #17
medicbear
2007 JK Wrangler 

when they say trucks are off limits for that month does that include jeeps? i may try to talk to the wife into goin sunday we will see
www.militaryjeepers.com come check us out
medicbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #18
1996xj
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicbear View Post
when they say trucks are off limits for that month does that include jeeps? i may try to talk to the wife into goin sunday we will see
Off limits to jeeps from March 15th to May 15th.
I bought an ORV sticker a few days ago and they said they were good til March next year....
I believe there will be 3-4 Cherokees there on Sunday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toates89
i am just gunna drive around in 4lo on dry streets, and peel out
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.0H.O.XJ
I once got a ticket for jerking while driving it. The cop wouldnt let me use his pen to sign the ticket.
1996xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #19
medicbear
2007 JK Wrangler 

well if i can talk the wife into it... after the bdubs me and a buddy might make it out not countin on it though
www.militaryjeepers.com come check us out
medicbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.