Ann Arbor Local Jeepers - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > Ann Arbor Local Jeepers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 03-03-2010, 06:32 AM   #76
05beryltjx
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I might be in for a trip down to bundy, i probably wont be able to do a whole lot though, i'm still stock as a rock

Unread 03-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #77
Sirus789
1997 XJ Cherokee 

haha dude you should be fine. ive only got a 3" lift and with almost 31" bald tires and i was doing everything at critters with great escapes off road. Especially a nasty hill i thought i wouldn't make and i did. and stock TJs were doing it fine.
Unread 03-04-2010, 04:02 PM   #78
ronprice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05beryltjx View Post
I might be in for a trip down to bundy, i probably wont be able to do a whole lot though, i'm still stock as a rock
Plenty to do at Bundy in a stocker. One of the best things about it there is that it is a retired gravel pit. which means plenty of areas for all.
I would say all the parks in Mi. have stocker trails . But Bundy with its style of park has the best for light rigs. Some of their climbs are the same for stock to rock buggys. Everyone is having a great time. Pit wheeling is a blast for that reason.. You should have a well filled day at Bundy Hill off Road Park.
Unread 03-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #79
jaminb
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey I'm thinking of making a trip up to rocks and valleys the second week of June. Spending like a 4 day weekend up there. Anyone interested in going? Or no of a good campground around there?
jaminb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #80
05beryltjx
2005 TJ Wrangler 

i would, but i am already going to silver lake that weekend.
Unread 03-04-2010, 10:06 PM   #81
jaminb
1999 TJ Wrangler 

you should Go to silver lake the next weekend. That seems to be the date everyone is talking about going in the other thread spyder started. Fathers day is June 20th
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #82
Sirus789
1997 XJ Cherokee 

eh ill bring a quad but not my jeep, hate sand in axles and brakes.
Unread 03-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #83
05beryltjx
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminb View Post
you should Go to silver lake the next weekend. That seems to be the date everyone is talking about going in the other thread spyder started. Fathers day is June 20th
I actually will be up there that weekend as well, i'm heading up on the 11th, camping at the state park campground for the weekend, then on sunday, going to do some work at the camp i used to work in New Era for a week. Thus leaving me up there for another weekend of fun on the dunes.
Unread 03-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #84
Deathdealer

Hi Guys, well its too late for SnoFari, but it will be held again next year in January, keeps your eyes open for signups as space is limited.

Maybe we should do an A2 M&G?
Black '98 TJ 4.0 Sport, Teraflex 2.5", JKS 1" BL, Currie 1" MML, Dana 30/Ford 8.8, AA HD SYE, Teraflex QD, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, Poorboy Front & Rear Bumpers (w/ Swingout), JCR Offroad Rocker Guards, Garvin Trail Rack, Borla Header, 305/70/16 BFG MT/KMs, [B]-Go Bruins![/B]
[B]Black Jeep Club #666[/B]
Deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #85
Globals
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I've moved to Texas but plan on being home in MI this summer. It'd be great to get a couple of us together and go wheeling at Silver Lake. I'll check back when closer to when I'll be in town.
Globals is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2010, 06:35 PM   #86
05beryltjx
2005 TJ Wrangler 

so for this saturday, is there any meeting place per say? or are people just kind of showing up?
Unread 03-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #87
Bain98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

05beryltjx are you talking about meeting place for bundy or something else??
Bain98xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #88
jaminb
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus789 View Post
eh ill bring a quad but not my jeep, hate sand in axles and brakes.
Sands not much different than salt. The sands not going to get into your axles unless you have axle seals leaking like crazy and in the brakes? It just grind out like mud or any other kind of "dirt".
Unread 03-09-2010, 06:17 AM   #89
05beryltjx
2005 TJ Wrangler 

yeah i'm talking about bundy. i'm fairly certain that i have never met anybody that is going (you never know, my world seems to be continually shrinking) and bundy is a fairly large place.
Unread 03-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #90
Bain98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Bain98xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.