7th annual BLESSING OF THE JEEPS in Mesik Mi. May 3rd - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Michigan Jeep Forum > 7th annual BLESSING OF THE JEEPS in Mesik Mi. May 3rd

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 02-13-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
ronprice

7th annual BLESSING OF THE JEEPS in Mesik Mi. May 3rd

Time to make plans on attending the best Jeep get together in the state. Last year we had over 500 jeeps and hope for more including you.
We improved the drivers Challange cousre last year and plan on expanding again this year. Check us out at our web sites
http://cadillacjeepers.com

http://www.cadillacjeepers.com/forum/index.php

Unread 03-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
ronprice

TTT for a great event
Unread 03-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #3
MVipe06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I will be there!
Every year I go it gets bigger and better!
MVipe06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
Diablosjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Wow! I am really going to try and make to this event. It sounds like a great time. It is funny I actually bought my Jeep from Sandy Korners Adventures when they sold the last fleet in 2006.
RED Jeep Club Member #666
Diablosjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

I think about 90% of our crew (swmjeepers) will be there.....I know i will be there for sure....
Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2008, 05:10 AM   #6
Deathdealer

bump for you!
Black '98 TJ 4.0 Sport, Teraflex 2.5", JKS 1" BL, Currie 1" MML, Dana 30/Ford 8.8, AA HD SYE, Teraflex QD, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, Poorboy Front & Rear Bumpers (w/ Swingout), JCR Offroad Rocker Guards, Garvin Trail Rack, Borla Header, 305/70/16 BFG MT/KMs, [B]-Go Bruins![/B]
[B]Black Jeep Club #666[/B]
Deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #7
Big_Daddy_75
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Me and the family will we going for the first time this year. Can't wait.
Unread 04-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #8
Archer36
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Is there anything a mostly stock XJ with BFG ATs can do there?

Thanks!
Archer36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
MVipe06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer36 View Post
Is there anything a mostly stock XJ with BFG ATs can do there?

Thanks!
Yes!
The course is always pretty good with bypasses on almost every obstacle.
There will be a verity of rigs on the course from bone stock to highly modified.

Overall the Blessing is a awesome event, whether you want to run the obstacle course or not. Just being around 500+ Jeeps and Jeepers is a great time.

Hope to see ya out there!
MVipe06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2008, 08:53 AM   #10
h2oman

See ya Saturday./..

Well i've worked all weekend & plan on bringing my 76 cj7 up. We're trying to find a place to drop the kids so the wife & I can enjoy ourselves without looking over our shoulders but we'll be there regardless. I'm a little nervous watching the videos from last years event, I don't think it's on par with the built machines from the vid's, but what's a Jeep for if you can't beat the snot out of it every now & then. Let's pray for Warm Weather!
1978 cj-5-mated to a 94 wrangler in a strange experimen
1979 cj7, best $5000 jeep that $13,000 can buy
2006 POWER WAGON-'nuff said.'
h2oman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2008, 07:57 PM   #11
ronprice

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2oman View Post
Well i've worked all weekend & plan on bringing my 76 cj7 up. We're trying to find a place to drop the kids so the wife & I can enjoy ourselves without looking over our shoulders but we'll be there regardless. I'm a little nervous watching the videos from last years event, I don't think it's on par with the built machines from the vid's, but what's a Jeep for if you can't beat the snot out of it every now & then. Let's pray for Warm Weather!
They have a childrens game area with people there to play with the kids. as for wives I may be able to keep them busy for a half hour or so .

No realy the course is awsome this year. A must attend event.
Unread 04-29-2008, 03:46 PM   #12
Archer36
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I am still leaning on to go or not to go. Talked to Sandy Korners and they said they got a ton of calls and are going to do registrations starting at 8AM. Also is this the only chance I would get to drive my mostly stock XJ? Looks like the other stuff is hardcore, but would be a VERY cool thing to see people actually tackle it.

If it was not so far away it would be a non issue.... but 2hrs-2.5 is a long drive.
Archer36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-29-2008, 04:04 PM   #13
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey, I'm 5 away. If I was 2 hours away I would jump on this so fast. Great Experience!
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #14
ronprice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer36 View Post
I am still leaning on to go or not to go. Talked to Sandy Korners and they said they got a ton of calls and are going to do registrations starting at 8AM. Also is this the only chance I would get to drive my mostly stock XJ? Looks like the other stuff is hardcore, but would be a VERY cool thing to see people actually tackle it.

If it was not so far away it would be a non issue.... but 2hrs-2.5 is a long drive.
2hr is not far for this type of fun!!
Unread 05-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #15
h2oman

[QUOTE=ronprice;5150767]They have a childrens game area with people there to play with the kids. as for wives I may be able to keep them busy for a half hour or so .

I don't know how much fun my 4 month old triplets would have if we left them in the childrens game area. Might be against the law.
Oh, & Ron, some days I wouldn't wish my wife on my worst enemy, let alone a fellow Jeeper....
h2oman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.