Troys Trail/Badlands Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Troys Trail/Badlands Question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
nwiTJdave

Troys Trail/Badlands Question

I am fairly certain i have ran every trail down at the badlands but i never know the names of the trails. Can someone tell me where troys trail is? is it part of the mission impossible trails? I am only asking as i was reading about it on the internet and it claims to be the hardest trail there (this article was back from 2001 or so, so i doubt its the hardest and it claims you only need 35's to run it).

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
snwchris

Yea not sure on some of the names as well.... I've heard them called Creek Trail, Buzzards Roost, Barb Wire, etc... I think the Creek Trail is also know as Yellow or maybe white trail...

Atleast Orange, Red and Pink trail those are definately easy to know your on... lol
snwchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2011, 12:35 AM   #3
nwiTJdave

Ya the creek is the creek I thought. Green orange and red are all easy to know you are on.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
idiot magnet
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Mission Impossible is not in the badlands park, but next to it. You need a guide and I believe it's Troy's property. I know several who have run it and most don't come out without damage or something breaking. They recommend 35's and locked f&r. I've seen their pics and it's pretty nasty stuff with many long drops, if you aren't careful. Normally they do groups of 10 and the cost is the badlands entry fee (you have to drive through the park to get there) plus an additional charge for the guide etc.
idiot magnet is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.