Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Troys Trail/Badlands Question

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  idiot magnet 
#1 ·
I am fairly certain i have ran every trail down at the badlands but i never know the names of the trails. Can someone tell me where troys trail is? is it part of the mission impossible trails? I am only asking as i was reading about it on the internet and it claims to be the hardest trail there (this article was back from 2001 or so, so i doubt its the hardest and it claims you only need 35's to run it).

#2 ·
Yea not sure on some of the names as well.... I've heard them called Creek Trail, Buzzards Roost, Barb Wire, etc... I think the Creek Trail is also know as Yellow or maybe white trail...

Atleast Orange, Red and Pink trail those are definately easy to know your on... lol

#4 ·
Mission Impossible is not in the badlands park, but next to it. You need a guide and I believe it's Troy's property. I know several who have run it and most don't come out without damage or something breaking. They recommend 35's and locked f&r. I've seen their pics and it's pretty nasty stuff with many long drops, if you aren't careful. Normally they do groups of 10 and the cost is the badlands entry fee (you have to drive through the park to get there) plus an additional charge for the guide etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.