Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

"ThanksGiving SlimDown Run" Nov.24th Sat. at the Badlands

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  IGotADisneyJeep 
#1 · (Edited)
*(Canceled)*"ThanksGiving SlimDown Run" Nov.24th Sat. at the Badlands*(Canceled)*

"Jeeps Gone Wild" :2thumbsup:
is planning a trail run at the Badlands on Nov. 24th on Sat. ***( CANCELED )***

This is trail run is called " ThanksGiving Slim Down Run"
It's after ThanksGiving and we are all full from eating lots of Turkey so,
we calling this our "Slim Down Run" :laugh:

It's just a trail run to enjoy the day of offroading, hang out with friends, meet new jeepers and hopefully get interested in joining our club.

Please keep a LQQK out for more information about this trail run.

Thank You,
Michael
Club Preside

#4 ·
hey mike,
hopefully my jeep will be done by then. By the way, did you get my PM?

Steve

#5 ·
Hi Steve,

Yes, I got your PM and sorry I forgot to reply back. I was meaning to call you instead so, We can chat a bit. Well, Nice to see you are getting all that work done to your jeep and hope n" to wheel with you soon. It's been some time now that you have not gone wheeling with us. But, by the time your jeep is done..It will be Rocking to play at the Badlands.
I hope you been doing well and wish you can make this Halloween Run. But, Next month is coming soon and we'll offroad after ThanksGiving. It's going to be fun as always.
You take care and give me a buzz sometime. :thumbsup:

Michael

#7 ·
Eddie,

Glad you made it for our last run with your girlfriend. I am happy you had a blast with us and there are many more times you will with our club. It's nice to see you will also make this next run on the 24th and you are now able to sign in to become a member if you like. We would love to have you as one of our friendly members.
We'll keep in touch and hope to wheel with you soon! :thumbsup:

Michael
Club President

#11 ·
To everyone who made arrangements to go to our trail run,

I am sorry but, We have to Cancel this run.

Many of our members cannot make this run due to other plans
after the Holiday. Quite a few have to work or will be going out of state.
Though...We are planning to go on December the 1st for the Badlands
Toys For Tots. This event will be for a great cause so, We plan to make this a nice run to attend. Our club looks forward for this nice event so, We have time to plan and ask everyone to join.

Again, We are sorry for the change & hope you will understand.

Thank You,
Michael
Club President

#15 ·
Cool guys...

See, Things happen for reasons :thumbsup:
It was good that the date was canceled.

Now we are all happy and got new things on our jeeps to make it for this upcoming run. I cannot wait until the time will come for this event and have a blast.

I'm glad to see that you all are excited to go on Dec 1st for the Toys for Tots and for our club run.

Thanks,
Michael
Club President

Note: I'll be posting a new thread for Dec 1st

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.