Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

South Western part of Indiana

14K views 133 replies 17 participants last post by  Jeeper4life88 
#1 ·
anybody from the Evansville or surrounding areas?

#5 ·
I live just north of Princeton. Green zj with 32's. cjfarmer lives about a half mile from me, he has an old desert tan cj that is just about done from a complete rebuild, sweet old jeep.

#8 ·
Nope not my jeep. Doubt I will sell it any time soon, I really like it and it has been prettty dependable. Just a few minor issues, like all Jeeps right?? Did you get your wheels and tires yet for your ZJ?? If so post a pic so we can check it out.

#7 ·
hey thanks Bruce. i'm hoping to get a lift for it sometime after christmas.
but yeah like blazejeep said, we're just north of princeton. my dad is actually from owensville.

#10 ·
Moose340 said:
Im in school in Vincennes
I'm sorry.
I go there too.

Sent from my DROID X2 using JeepForum

#11 ·
Blazejeep just wondered there is a green ZJ listed and it looks like the pic was taken at the Gibson Cty fairgrounds. Dont have the rims and tires yet but got word yesterday one of my mechanics has some 33's mounted on an aluminum rim stacked in his garage. I'm going to check them out cant hurt to look and if the price is right.

I'm actually 4 miles east of the Oville water tower in the woods.

#12 ·
indylodown said:
Blazejeep just wondered there is a green ZJ listed and it looks like the pic was taken at the Gibson Cty fairgrounds. Dont have the rims and tires yet but got word yesterday one of my mechanics has some 33's mounted on an aluminum rim stacked in his garage. I'm going to check them out cant hurt to look and if the price is right.

I'm actually 4 miles east of the Oville water tower in the woods.
I hunt out in that area on my girlfriends dads land.

#14 ·
Biomedical electronics

#44 ·
Hey that looks pretty good there bullitt. Not sure what you paid for it, but that bumper alone is like $1k. Looks like a BB lift...2"?? What issues does it have? 4.0 or 5.2? Good luck getting it going.

#17 ·
Moose340 said:
Well bud we should meet up sometime
For sure. What's your major? And which jeep is yours

#19 ·
Moose340 said:
I study Conservation Law. I just took my Jeep back home but I have a 05 Libby its blue, Ive got a 02 Dodge 1500 thats red down here right now
I was actually gonna major in that but I changed my mind.

#21 ·
bmart said:
Me too!!! I go to vincennes university
which jeep is yours?

#23 ·
Does it have a bull bar and like 20s?

#25 ·
I've seen it around. Pretty nice. I just have a car to commute but I have a cj. Just got done with a tub swap and all that. Lift and 33s coming soon hopefully

#27 ·
Sure thing man.

#29 ·
Not off the top of my head I don't. Look at Midwest auto. I don't know how much they want for theirs though.

#31 ·
I've seen him around. Never really talked to him. I've never drove my jeep to campus either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.