Redbird SRA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Redbird SRA

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 05-20-2009, 04:18 AM   #1
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

Redbird SRA

Thinking about heading over to Redbird Sunday while the wife is at church. I am running in a stock JK so I have to be mindful of my limitations. Anyone wants to run post up.

5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
CEPCNC
2005 WK 

I went here Saturday, all day, for the first time. This place is so frickin huge! Stay away from Trail #4...seriously, u don't want to take the risk. I started it and had to back out after about 100 yards into it.

This place is very unique, you can go 2 hours without ever seeing another soul/vehicle. Definitely not a place to be by yourself....the mosquitos will carry you away.

-Joel

P.S. May be going back later this next week with a couple buddies. Look for Red WK and Red Tacoma...both lifted on 33s.
CEPCNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
Warbossjerry
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hello, I have been 3 times with my stock jeep unlimited 2013. I can say that any jeep can handle trails 2, 14, 25 both easy and more difficult, parts of 21, and trail 1 easy.
26 is possible, but be careful, its narrow!
Now you want to stay away from 27 (hardest trail in the park I think), and most of trail 3, and as you seen trail 4.

if you would like to see videos of some of the trails I have them up on youtube. I have them properly labels too! (ran into many mislabeled trails on yourtube)
Warbossjerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #4
hockeyjeep38
2004 TJ Wrangler 

i would like to know what trails would be fun and challenging for a tj on 33s and jk on 35's(on a budget boost). i have not been out there and would like to have a game plan for when i make it out there, instead of turning around on every other trail haha. Thanks in advance!
KC slimlites, windshield mounted
Warn front bumper, LoD rear bumper/tire carrier
hockeyjeep38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 06:24 AM   #5
Warbossjerry
2013 JK Wrangler 

You can probably do every trail but most difficult part of 3, none of 27, none of 4. The extremely rough part of 3 you can bail onto 2 or 21.
Warbossjerry is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.