Redbird in next couple weeks? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Redbird in next couple weeks?

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 04-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
Destr0
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Redbird in next couple weeks?

OK so I have to go down to Evansville IN in the next couple weeks (I can set my own schedule)- I am thinking of trailering my Jeep down there and hitting Red Bird but I have never been there before-
Anyone who knows the place want to go on a run? I really don't want to run a new place solo-

Not the best wheeler out there but my Jeep is pretty capable ( YJ on 35" tires, locked up front).

May as well trailer the Jeep and hit some trails as work will be paying for diesel and hotel. :-)

Unread 04-22-2013, 09:53 AM   #2
sdillinger
1994 YJ Wrangler 

We were just at Interlake this weekend. Its much closer to Evansville than Red Bird is. We stayed at a hotel in north Evansville and it was 18 miles to Interlake. If you end up by yourself there's tons of mild trails. If you find a group then you can hit the harder stuff.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.