red bird in latter march - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > red bird in latter march

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 02-27-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
jebmccall
1997 XJ Cherokee 

red bird in latter march

i know theres definitley gonna be a run at redbird in the latter part of march. my school, lincoln tech is wanting to have an evet out there. it all started because my teacher says his full size stock bronco will do better than my cherokee on 33s, no sways, and its smaller size. i told him to put his truck where his mouth is and were doing it. theres gonna be all sorts of vehichles out there. jsut figured id invite yawl.

jebmccall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
rip_1986
1992 YJ Wrangler 

shoot me a pm went you find out the date ill be there
71 76 cj5 sold
72 cj5 forsale to fund mj build
rip_1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
1offroadin4x4
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Are these daily drivers ??? Which trails are you going to be running ,cuzz I'd love to see you guys beat the crap out of them Our club sponsors trail #3, and I've had my old cherokee all over that place....very hard to come out w/ no bumps and bruises. We will be out there around the 21st, 22nd for trailer clean up and whatnot. Maybe you guys can run then....I'll check the dates of the clean-up, but it's open to everyone I beleive.

[B]Member Of: [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Empty Pockets Offroad Club[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"][B]emptypocketsoffroad.org[/B][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORO_JCaOAY&feature=related[/url]
1offroadin4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
78treehugger
1980 CJ7 

1offroadin4x4---you are right our clean up is March 21-22. Part of the club will be there the following weekend also for opening weekend. I believe it is open for anyone who is going for clean up. I believe they officially open for the season the weekend of March 28-29.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permision.
Salad is what food eats!!!
http://emptypocketsoffroad.org/
78treehugger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-27-2009, 06:28 PM   #5
jebmccall
1997 XJ Cherokee 

yeah they are mostly dds, hell last time we "jeeps gone wild" went out there we went down one of the extreme trails, and i didnt make it out with out any rash. need a new fender, tail light, ans some bondo. i aint worried though, we wdont plan on doing any of the extreme stuff.
Unread 02-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
bullitt_9350
1995 XJ Cherokee 

The cleanup weekend (March 21-22) is for just that; cleanup. Official opening weekend is March 28-29. That would be the best time for a trail run.

Edit: A full size bronco will get around all right depending on how the driver feels about body damage. If you stick to trail 25, 14 and 1 you should be fine.
Unread 02-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
jebmccall
1997 XJ Cherokee 

my teacher dont want body damage,thats why i told him to ride with me, so we wont wind up trailering the bronco home.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.