place to go 4wheeling and any clubs around Mooresville, IN - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > place to go 4wheeling and any clubs around Mooresville, IN

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-05-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
2doorxj1991

place to go 4wheeling and any clubs around Mooresville, IN

Hi im new to Jeeps and am looking for a good place to take my Jeep cherokee off roading around Mooresville, IN
Also are there any Jeep clubs around Mooresville?

2doorxj1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
SwiftJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

try indyorv.com and i'm in the group 4 wheels to freedom. we are a central indiana club meeting are held in shelbyville. website is 4wtf.org. look forwards to seeing you around
SwiftJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #3
Zstep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2doorxj1991
Hi im new to Jeeps and am looking for a good place to take my Jeep cherokee off roading around Mooresville, IN
Also are there any Jeep clubs around Mooresville?
Have you seen any grounds quality lawn care trucks driving around in mooresville. My buddy and I got Cherokees and try to wheel as much as possible. You will be lucky to find anywhere around mooresville that won't get you shot. We took a few trips to redbird this fall. It is about an hour and a half south and is cheap.
Zstep7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2012, 05:34 PM   #4
19YJ91
1997 ZJ 

We have looked begged and pleaded with people in Morgan county no where to go really unless you know someone with land. Redbird is definitely worth the trip. Top tip if there is wate at redbird it is deep. Take my advice dont try it. I found out the hard way. Redbird is also free through the week right now the days they are open.
19YJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
mudtrackerinc

2002 WJ 

Check out the Monroe County 4x4 Club

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000676264860

The club meets the first Sunday of every month and all is welcome to come check us out.

Welcome to the Facebook page of the Monroe County 4 Wheel Drive Club. Being formed in the winter of 1978 we are one of the oldest clubs in the state of Indiana. In fact we are older than IFWDA. We are members in IFWDA, UFWDA and Tread Lightly. The club was started by just a group of friends that had a 4x4 problem. There was a group of 19 of these members went and put their hearts, lives and yes their money together and bought 15 acres of land for the club. To this day the Monroe County 4x4 Club is the only club in the state of Indiana to actually own its own property. Currently club members include nearly 70 families from all over the state. Some of the events and things we take part in are the 4x4 Jamboree Nationals at the state fairgrounds in which we have been the host club of for over 10 years. We also host Spring Fling which is at Redbird State Recreation Area and we host Fun Fest. Being we own our own property there is always something going on at the property especially in the summer months.
02WJ Rough Country 4" Long Arm,3/4 spacers added to front,265x70x17C BFG All-Terrain T/A KO 31.8x10.7,super 44 flowmaster,K&N air filter,JKS adj track bar,JKS HD tie rod,JKS HD draglink,RCX dual stabilzer,Mickey Thompson Sidebiter wheels 17x9 4.5"BS,Saguaro4x D-Ring Mounts

06tj RC 4" X-series ,RC Dual Steering Stabilizer, 32x11.50x15 BFG All-Terrain T/A KO, 15x8 Ultra Motorsports Rogue
Model:175 Wheels, K&N CAI & Filter,super 44 flowmaster
mudtrackerinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #6
mudtrackerinc

2002 WJ 

http://www.redbirdsra.com/index.php?...tpage&Itemid=1
02WJ Rough Country 4" Long Arm,3/4 spacers added to front,265x70x17C BFG All-Terrain T/A KO 31.8x10.7,super 44 flowmaster,K&N air filter,JKS adj track bar,JKS HD tie rod,JKS HD draglink,RCX dual stabilzer,Mickey Thompson Sidebiter wheels 17x9 4.5"BS,Saguaro4x D-Ring Mounts

06tj RC 4" X-series ,RC Dual Steering Stabilizer, 32x11.50x15 BFG All-Terrain T/A KO, 15x8 Ultra Motorsports Rogue
Model:175 Wheels, K&N CAI & Filter,super 44 flowmaster
mudtrackerinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #7
pinnky
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19YJ91 View Post
We have looked begged and pleaded with people in Morgan county no where to go really unless you know someone with land. Redbird is definitely worth the trip. Top tip if there is wate at redbird it is deep. Take my advice dont try it. I found out the hard way. Redbird is also free through the week right now the days they are open.
yes redbird is a nice place to wheel an yes watch out for the water puddles some are deap i droped off into one last weekend an sucked up water into the motor an busted the motor all up so much for the 120,000 mile 97 cherokee i just got lol now i'm lookin for a cheep motor but i still love redbird an will be back the first weekend i have the jeep running
pinnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Dillyo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey! I'm new on here too. I keep ending up here when I search things for my Jeep for advice, so it was time to join! I'm living in Indy too, on the west side. I'll have to look into some of these clubs. Sounds fun!
Dillyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.