A personal favor... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > A personal favor...

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 04-07-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

A personal favor...

Hey guys, some of you here know me. Some know me well enough to know that I'm involved with the Hamilton County Humane Society. I've done some volunteer work for them in the past, have more coming up, and my wife and I rescued a Pit mix from them a while back. This is one of the best shelters in the country for pitbulls. Shelters all over the country go to them for help, but funding is always an issue. They have even rescued a few famous pitbulls as well. They have a great staff and lots of volunteer hours, but they never have enough money. Being a no kill shelter means that they incur more costs out of pocket and unfortunately they could just really use the help. I know this is local to me, but these guys really need the help.

If you are an animal lover, vote. If you aren't, but feel like helping out a good cause... Vote. Myself, and the staff, volunteers, and animals of the HCHS are truely grateful.

The below section is pasted from an email I recieved. I'm currently on orders, and do not have access to anything more than my phone so sorry for the cut and paste.

Urgent Request: We Need Your Votes!
The Humane Society for Hamilton County is in*the qualifying round of a national ASPCA contest for a chance to win $100,000! But we need your help - and it's FREE and EASY!* We need you to follow the four quick steps below and vote EVERY DAY!* Please feel free to pass this along to your friends, family and coworkers to help us win $100,000.*
It's fast and easy...please click the link: http://www.votetosavelives.org*
Step 1: Scroll until you find IN - Humane Society for Hamilton County and select it.
Step 2: Enter you email address (the first time you vote, you will get an email from the ASPCA Shelter Challenge asking you to confirm your email address - just click the link and your vote will be registered!).
Step 3: Prove you're not a robot and enter the security words
Step 4: VOTE!!!
That's it! The top 50 shelters with the most votes recorded by April 15th will move on to the next round.* So please remember to vote every day (but you can only vote once per day - at least per email address).
Thank you so much for your support!

Gracie Lou and Lucy*are just two*of
many homeless dogs and cats at HSHC
that your daily votes will be helping!*
Humane Society for Hamilton County, Inc.
1721 Pleasant Street, Suite B
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
317-773-4974

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

DONE. Glad to help. Lets get this rolling people!
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.