O'Daniels Jeep Jam Ft Wayne - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > O'Daniels Jeep Jam Ft Wayne

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 09-17-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
nwiTJdave

O'Daniels Jeep Jam Ft Wayne

This year’s Jeep Jam is October 9th, registration starts at 7am, followed by a parade and off roading heaven until 3pm.

I had a blast last year and my Jeep even made their website in several photos

Anyone else going?

ODZ JEEP JAM » Raising $$ for the DAV!

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
chanceYJ

ill be there
chanceYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
wdw
2010 JK Wrangler 

I am not going.

Topper was suppose to put on my SYE last April. Now I am saving my money to have a reliable shop do it.
Unread 09-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
badlands1
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Im going just dont know wich jeep im bringing yet.
Unread 09-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
badlands1
1989 XJ Cherokee 

How hard is the trails.I saw some pics.Are there stock jeeps that go play out there too?
Unread 09-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #6
mckeddie

i'll be at the show, have to work till 4 that day in van wert then i'll be over, only bringing my tj this year, sold my willys, so it won't be there.
mckeddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
npsrubicon
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlands1 View Post
How hard is the trails.I saw some pics.Are there stock jeeps that go play out there too?
Last year there was stock TJ's ZJ's and a couple WJ's all the way up to a couple dedicated trail rigs.

It's a good time, and I'll be there again
npsrubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2010, 09:13 AM   #8
nwiTJdave

Last year there was two places we went too. The first location which is a giant convoy of Jeeps (picture 200+ Jeeps in a line) was private property that had a few trails behind their house and they also built some areas in their back yard and pretty much everywhere a stock Jeep could travel. The second place was at an concrete recylcing place that had some tight trails to some fun hill climbs to mud galore. The way they design this it looks is for the stock Jeeper in mind to go out and support a great cause. At the "Jeep Show" they have a RTI ramp, a tee-tertotter for your Jeep, silent auction (with lots of cool stuff), a live band, a SWAT team demonstartion (last year they blew up a door), a K-9 demonstration, Santa Clause to take pictures with the Kids in a Jeep setting and a live band. It was a blast.

Unread 10-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #9
nwiTJdave

For those going, you guys want to meet up somewhere prior to registration and register together? I am leaving my house around 430 am which should put me there right around 715 or so.

Unread 10-07-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
DUGA BOY
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have to coach soccer till 12:30 but then me and my son will b heading up. I went to the first one but haven't been to one since.
Unread 10-10-2010, 12:52 PM   #11
01blackout
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw View Post
I am not going.

Topper was suppose to put on my SYE last April. Now I am saving my money to have a reliable shop do it.
its tough trying to pin topper down on getting stuff done sometimes this whole past couple weeks he has been swampped getting stump ready for tracey for jeep jam but you might talk to dick about the sye im sure he would probably be able to help you for alot cheaper i dont know about taking it to a shop
Unread 10-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #12
nwiTJdave

I had another great time this year. If anyone on here reads this that helped out on the property, thank you. Hopefully this year was just as successful as last year. I didnt get any pics from this year but there were alot of nice Jeeps out there.

Unread 10-11-2010, 07:57 PM   #13
01blackout
2000 XJ Cherokee 

it was a blast for sure!!!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.