Oct. 21st "Jeeps Gone Wild™" BadLands Trail Run- Attica,Indiana - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Oct. 21st "Jeeps Gone Wild™" BadLands Trail Run- Attica,Indiana

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 10-02-2006, 12:48 PM   #1
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Oct. 21st "Jeeps Gone Wild™" BadLands Trail Run- Attica,Indiana

"Jeeps Gone Wild™"

Our Jeep Club will be having a trail run at Attica, Indiana at The BadLands.
The date will be Oct.21st on Saturday. Our group meets at the top parking lot by the office. Quite a few of us will be coming from Illinois so, We'll be 1 hour behind.
Let's try to be at the lot by 10:30am to 11:00am ( Indiana Time ) Remember, Indiana time is 1 hour ahead.

Everyone is welcome for this trail run & you do not have to be a member of this Jeep Club. We love to invite any Jeepers from stock to built rigs to have a Blast with us. We'll run a few trails from Mild to Wild. Please, invite any other friends you have to join this fun time. If you see any other Jeepers ask them to join...
The more the better.

All we ask is to have...front & rear recovery points on your rigs. And, If you have a handheld walkie talkie or a CB please bring them so, we can contact eachother on the trails.

You must be 18 years & over and if you are under 18 years old... You must have legal papers signed to get in the park. For more info here is the link site:
www.BadLandsOffroad.Com

If you have any questions feel free to contact Me: I'm Michael
EMail : IGotADisneyJeep@Aol.Com or IM me on AOL : IGotADisneyJeep
JeepForum: IGotADisneyJeep

And My Buddy Chad:
JeepForum: IU98

We hope you Jeepers can make it!!!!

Note...On the 21st is "Sweetest Day"
Lets treat our Jeeps out for an Awesome Time!

IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2006, 04:19 PM   #2
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Looking forward to a great time, everyone is welcome. Nothing is sweeter than running the baby thru water, sand, rocks, mud and gaining some custom pinstriping thru the lush forests of Attica.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2006, 06:36 PM   #3
slowsi
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Im from WI and will try real hard to make it, sounds like lots of fun. Were are you in Illinois I would love to met up with you guys so I dont have to drive alone for 5hrs, its all ways nice to be in a convoy of jeeps
slowsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-09-2006, 01:16 AM   #4
98_classic
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsi
Im from WI and will try real hard to make it, sounds like lots of fun. Were are you in Illinois I would love to met up with you guys so I dont have to drive alone for 5hrs, its all ways nice to be in a convoy of jeeps

last time we met up at a citgo right off the highway. i cant think of where exactly but its somewhere off I55 right by 294 does that sound right mike?? i would imagine we're are probably going to do something like that again. it worked out good last time.

99 TJ Sahara - 3" FT economy lift, JKS disco's, 33 x 12.50 BFG MT's on silver D-windows, 1" BL/MML, smittybilt tire carrier
98_classic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2006, 05:36 PM   #5
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Only a week away. Getting excited looking forward to seeing you guys. IndyTJ my jeep is sparkling clean.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2006, 07:52 PM   #6
TJRubicon

Sorry guys, jeeps still isn't ready for the trails. Hard times ya know, which translates into no jeep fixin money. You guys have fun, and can one of you PM me the pic web address....I lost it after you gave me the addy and password Mike..so I'll need the password too.

Thanks ans one of these days, my junk will be fixed and ready to get broken again.
BLUE JEEP CLUB MEMBER #128
TJRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2006, 01:16 AM   #7
killas1mo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hmm I would love to go to the badlands! I will see if my Dad wants to go with me and trailor me down there. I know if I drive from south eastern Michigan to the badlands being that far away I will break somthing......

I will let you guys know as soon as I can.

Brandt
Milemarker PE 8000 winch
Aussie in D30, damn D35 out back (8.8 time!)
killas1mo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2006, 08:18 AM   #8
Patriot

I should be able to make it...
Blue Jeep Club Member #58
Patriot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2006, 10:10 AM   #9
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Here's our List!!!

Me- TJ-Yellow-Club President
Chad- TJ-White-Indiana Club Member President
Jeff-TJ-Steel Blue-Member
Derek-TJ-OffRed-Member
Luis-TJ-White-Member
Andrew-XJ-White-Member
Adam-YJ-Green-Soon to be a Member
Sean-YJ-Black-Member
Andre-YJ-Red-Member
Jesse-TJ-Patriot Blue
Steve-XJ-Blue-Soon to be a Member
Eric-TJ-Steel Blue
Mike-CJ-Mixed Colors
Brian-YJ-Green
Eric- Bronco

Possible ones who may make it:

Jesse-TJ-Slowsi
Keith-TJ-Keithert
Eddie-TJ-Black
Frank-TJ-Red
Peter-TJ-Yellow
Bobby-TJ-Steel Blue
Mike-TJ-Blue

Possible others may show up:

Unknown but, We hope others will come & enjoy this awesome time!

*Please bring a HandHeld Walkie-Talkie

Last edited by IGotADisneyJeep; 10-17-2006 at 07:59 PM..
IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2006, 05:50 PM   #10
killas1mo
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Nope I have to work Saturday. Sorry guys.
Milemarker PE 8000 winch
Aussie in D30, damn D35 out back (8.8 time!)
killas1mo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2006, 06:44 PM   #11
Indy TJ

Thumbs up

cant wait to get muddy again.see you guy's there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.