In need of a 4.0 for wj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > In need of a 4.0 for wj

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCOR

Unread 12-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Hey Indiana jeepers my buddy just bought a 99 wj with a 4.0 and cracked piston. He wants the motor by next weekend. I'm located in Columbia city but will be able to pick up if not local. If anyone has a good low mile 4.0 for sale. Preferably out of the jeep. Please let me know. Thank you needs to be a wj 4.0 not a zj 4.0. As they are different from what I have read

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.