NAXJA's Winterfest - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > NAXJA's Winterfest

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

NAXJA's Winterfest March 2 & 3, 2012

For anyone interested in attending, NAXJA now has their Winterfest 2012 event registration up. Two days of trail riding and a meal Saturday after the event.

Information here.

Quote:
The event will be held at the BADLANDS OFFROAD PARK, in Attica Indiana.
http://www.badlandsoffroad.com
Winterfest is about friends, bacon, fried food, campfires, oh, and 'wheeling!
Again, this year,Winterfest will be a two day event!
The mornings are filled with organized trail runs lead by experienced trail leaders and gunners. Be sure to pack a lunch, because at mid day, in the Quarry there are always good times!

You will have your choice of trails to fit your experience and build level. Choose a different run each morning.
Easy (Green) - All vehicles welcome
Medium (Orange) - At least, 33" aggressive tires, one locker, lift
Hard (red+) - No Dana 35's, at least 33' aggressive tires, 35" recommended, 2 lockers, lift
Revs Run - All vehicles other then stock, no regard for body damage.
Do you want a taste of more? In the afternoons, feel free to organize your own group and explore the park further, test your abilities and build.

The full schedule of events are as follow,
Thursday Night:
Unofficial dinner at Robies
5:30PM Robie's Restaurant & Bar
109 W Main St, Attica, Indiana 47918
Early registration 8:00PM to 9:00PM at the Campground.

Friday:
9:00AM Registration
10:00AM Trail runs
1:00PM Quarry Lunch, play time, Jeep games
2:00PM Trail runs (pick-up runs)
6:00PM Pot luck at campground
Attica Family Campground
3970 N. Xavier Road, Attica, Indiana 47918 - (765) 762-6189
http://www.atticacamping.com

Saturday:
9:00AM late registration
10:00AM trail runs
1:00PM Pick up trail runs
6:30PM Dinner at VFW
VFW Post 3318 P.O. Box 181, Attica, IN 47918
203 S Market St, Attica, Indiana 47918
Campfire following dinner

Winterfest dinner Saturday evening wraps up the event.
Come hungry for a catered meal, prize filled raffle, and awards ceremony. There will be prizes for all sorts of categories.

Registration fee is, $30.00 for per vehicle.
Price includes, one event T-shirt, one dinner ticket for Saturday night's dinner, a winterfest 2011 sticker, a memorial dash plaque, and two raffle tickets.
Children under 8 will eat for free.

Price does NOT include BADLANDS Off road park fees or camping fees, you will need to pay those separately.

A limited amount of Winterfest T-shirts will be available at the event. Plenty of and M.W.C. T-shirts, and raffle tickets can be purchased there, along with Hoodies, coozies, vehicle flags, and other MWC swag.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
DacMan

I must have missed it but what is the date for the event?
DacMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

March 2nd and 3rd, Thought it was in the body of the post. Sorry about that.

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
Unread 02-16-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

This needs bumped, pre registration has ended, but you can still register on site.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.