Looking for all or mostly stock jeepers! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Looking for all or mostly stock jeepers!

Warrior Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955Advance Adapters SYE KitsUCF Halloween Sale - 15% Off Until Midnight on Friday!

Unread 01-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #16
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

timmy, I plan on running Badlands the 4th and 5th of March. I maybe 100% stock with no disco's and won't do anything extreme or crazy.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #17
SGTCornewell
2002 KJ Liberty 

hi, fairly new to the forum. the wife and i both run mostly or all stock jeeps. were wanting to do upgrades but nothing major. im gonna try to make it out on 04MAR. anything we need to know aside from common sense?
SGTCornewell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 10:47 AM   #18
TheHeilis
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The basics are front and rear tow points, CB raido (if possible), tow strap, and a flag on your vehicle is required at Badlands. Other than that something to eat and drink for lunch is about it.

There plenty of places to have fun there for whatever you drive.
White Jeep Club Member #117
TheHeilis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2011, 09:04 AM   #19
Flaggdog
1979 CJ7 

Yeah, I'm in S.E. Indiana, also in the same boat. I was looking for a tj for a toy, found a real clean one and the wife took it over. She drives it more than I do. Since it has now become her pavement queen, I'm leaving the 3.06's and keeping the jeep in stock trim. Only mods I have planned are 2"BB, and 31.10.50's. So to make a short story long, I would be interested in some low impact trail riding, something I can drive an hour to, and make it back.
Flaggdog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #20
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Jeeps Going Wild and IndyORV will both be out at the Badlands on March 5th. It'll probably be a busy weekend, but if you're looking to meet people to wheel with it'll probably be a good weekend for it.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #21
99goldxj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaggdog View Post
Yeah, I'm in S.E. Indiana, also in the same boat. I was looking for a tj for a toy, found a real clean one and the wife took it over. She drives it more than I do. Since it has now become her pavement queen, I'm leaving the 3.06's and keeping the jeep in stock trim. Only mods I have planned are 2"BB, and 31.10.50's. So to make a short story long, I would be interested in some low impact trail riding, something I can drive an hour to, and make it back.
I will be wheeling a completely stock (with sway bars still connected more hten likely). I believe a stock JK will be coming (but he can drive his rig a lot of places). There will be a few Jeeps that will only be doing easy stuff.

"but yeah i guess if i did it all over, i would have hit her."

[QUOTE=99XJBeast;11291646]its running like a raped ape on steroids.[/QUOTE]

1999 XJ. 235 Big O AT's. Clear bumper and side markers. 6.5 inch speakers in rear. Soon to be all LED bulbs (need turn signal flasher and led bulbs and gauge lights).
99goldxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2011, 07:12 AM   #22
redding1327
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Some of us are getting together for a stocker/mild mod run in April. The run is at badlands and is on the 9th. I Am putting a link on here for the post.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f159/...moded-1169592/
redding1327 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.