Lafayette - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Lafayette

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 02-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #16
chrislewis
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Jacking this thread a little since I see you guys are near Purdue too. This is going to sound a little off topic, but I've been hitting up a bunch of Jeep threads/forums about the Badlands THIS WEEKEND. Saturday. February 16th. It's a freeze out day, meaning that if you go on that day, you get a free pass into the park to be used in the spring summer or fall. Message me if you want to go! We're meeting in Atica at McDonalds at 9:00 AM. My cell is 317-six O seven- 37O7, name is Chris! Also, I'm driving my stock TJ so if you have a stock vehicle or don't have much experience, don't be afraid to come out! We have a bunch of people going of all experience levels!

chrislewis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #17
MuddyVayne
2003 WJ 

Brand new Jeep owner here. I live in Battle Ground, I've had my stock WJ for 3 days now. Just took it under the 9th street bridge by the Wabash for a little off road fun today. Looking to go to Badlands sometime this month.
MuddyVayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2013, 10:49 PM   #18
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I would stay away from davis ferry (public boat access under 9th st bridge) it is illegal i know a couple of people that have been bustes down their and it is a very expensive ticket. I got caught down their by a sheriff but he was cool and let me off with a verbal warning. I want to go to the badlands this weekend anybody game to go??? I know short notice but i just sold my other jeep and bought a new one!
Toby36 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #19
Drock82

What did you sell and what did you get
Drock82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #20
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i sold a POS 97 rust bucket wrangler that needed something fixed every other day and bought a 98 wrangler thatis rust free has a long arm lift full skids 35's axle swaps pretty much the whole 9yds
Unread 04-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #21
MuddyVayne
2003 WJ 

Thanks for the heads up, I was just down there again a couple hours ago. I'm thinking of heading to the badlands this coming tuesday.
MuddyVayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #22
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

guys lets plan a badlands trip for a couple weeks out. it doesnt matter what you drive recruit your friends, pals and buddies. post which weekend would be best for you between the weekends of april 11 and 18 and wether saturday or sunday will work best
Unread 04-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #23
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

sry i mean between the weekends of may 11 and 18 not april
Unread 04-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #24
Warbossjerry
2013 JK Wrangler 

I'll be back then, sounds possible
Warbossjerry is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 04:00 PM   #25
Rook87
1997 ZJ 

I'm in. I've been a few times now since I first went on the freeze out day back in February. I been going in my Dakota but picked up another jeep earlier this week and need to try it out! ill keep an eye on this thread
Rook87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #26
Drock82

I have a liberty and want to go but don't have all of the requirements per badlands list? Tow hooks etc can I wheel just my stock vehical?
Drock82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #27
Warbossjerry
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think if you get with a group you would be ok.
Unread 04-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #28
Toby36
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i think you should be alright in a group if you could at least get tow hooks by that time it probably wouldnt be a bad idea you also dont have to do anything to crazy you can always back out of something or go around we wont make fun of you. guys let me know which weekend you prefere and either saturday or sunday of that weekend i gave two options of the weekend of may 11 or weekend of may 18 then i can make final plans
Unread 04-16-2013, 04:31 AM   #29
Warbossjerry
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think the 18 weekend is best for me. I will let my geek out and say that gives me a couple of weeks to recoup from magic. Also I have some time to get some cameras from my speed channel friend
Unread 04-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #30
IndyBlueWK
2005 WK 

We just had a huge car show at purdue last weekend.
IndyBlueWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.