"JeepsGoneWild" Sat May 17th wheeling at the Badlands - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Sat May 17th wheeling at the Badlands

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #31
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Change of plans. I'm going to Florida for the weekend, so I wont be able to make this run. Sorry guys. Take lots of pics.

Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #32
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Need help from the TJ wrangler guys, there is a set of wheels from a 2003 i'm looking at and the guy says there 5x4-3/4 bolt pattern, i thought for that year 5x4.5 was the pattern! am i wrong or is he? i need those wheels for a 88 XJ thanks.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #33
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

If its from a 2003 TJ then its 5x4.5

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2008, 11:25 PM   #34
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Thanks Recoil101! Have fun on Sat guy's, i can't make this run or the next, a little to much damage that needs attention and no funds do to my injury, Take pics!
Unread 05-12-2008, 08:11 AM   #35
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzy123 View Post
Change of plans. I'm going to Florida for the weekend, so I wont be able to make this run. Sorry guys. Take lots of pics.
Where are you at?! I'm typing this from the St. Petersburg Beach/Clearwater area. I'm riding around a pimp scooter. I'll come pick you up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
Thanks Recoil101! Have fun on Sat guy's, i can't make this run or the next, a little to much damage that needs attention and no funds do to my injury, Take pics!
I hear you, my xj is sitting at home awaiting a rehab before the June 29th run. Damage erks me.

FLORIDA IS HOT!
95* here with a heat index over 100.
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #36
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

what cb channel do you guys use?
I am planning on attending the run but your convoy will be passing my house on the way to badlands so i will just try to time it out and catch up with u guys along the way.

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #37
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Channel 12.

I'm heading down I-39 from the Rockford area...you anywhere near that route?

So far the weather forecast looks good, 68* and party cloudy....I'll take that.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.

Last edited by Jeffro06; 05-12-2008 at 05:03 PM..
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #38
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

naw its jsut that i live right about i294 and 95th st so ill just try to beat the crew to that point and drive a lil slower and see if the group catches up.

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #39
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
Where are you at?! I'm typing this from the St. Petersburg Beach/Clearwater area. I'm riding around a pimp scooter. I'll come pick you up!

FLORIDA IS HOT!
95* here with a heat index over 100.
I'll be in Ft. Lauterdale. My parents just bought a condo on the beach and it needs to be furnished.

What damage do you have on your XJ?
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #40
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzy123 View Post
I'll be in Ft. Lauterdale. My parents just bought a condo on the beach and it needs to be furnished.

What damage do you have on your XJ?
Cool cool. The weather today was great.

The XJ just has some holes in a couple tires, needs the rails to be repainted, needs new front calipers ect. I'll be at 100% by the June 29th run hopefully. Just waiting on the molds to come in to Treadwright for the tires that I want. Knockoff MT/Rs!
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #41
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronc88 View Post
naw its jsut that i live right about i294 and 95th st so ill just try to beat the crew to that point and drive a lil slower and see if the group catches up.
So you're right in bridgeview? i work at 92th and harlem..
Unread 05-12-2008, 11:51 PM   #42
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

If anyone is interested in meeting up from the Tipton, Kokomo area I'm game it gets lonely always going alone. sniff sniff Pm me via the forum for best results. Can't wait to see everyone and Jeff the jeep is very shiny.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #43
Acidcold
2005 WK 

I just realized something!! i thought if you joined JGW aside from the logo you also get the GIRLSGONEWILD dvd!!?? where mine mike!? LOL
Unread 05-13-2008, 04:35 PM   #44
Pyrate_7
1995 ZJ 

Not gonna be able to make it to this one because I already made plans for Saturday, but I was gonna head up to The Cliffs in Marseilles on the 18th with my daughter...anyone are to join me?

Here's their website:

http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/index.html

I plan on being there about 9 am and staying pretty much all day.

Brian

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
-- Galileo Galilei
Pyrate_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2008, 06:27 PM   #45
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro95 View Post
So far the weather forecast looks good, 68* and party cloudy....I'll take that.
Looks like mother nature is messing with us....again. Now the outlook for Saturday is windy and a chance of rain. Temps are said to be in the 70's though. I guess we'll see how this plays out...could change by the hour.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.