"JeepsGoneWild" RedBird, Indiana run Sept 6th & 7th - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" RedBird, Indiana run Sept 6th & 7th

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 09-10-2008, 08:46 AM   #76
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Aaron, I just have to say sorry again that you went all that way with no JGW members! That will not happen next time if we ever go again!

Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #77
PlumcrazyP

Well nice to be back among the free!!!! I appologize for not being there i had some problems here that led me to be witheld in a little brick box. Believe me I was looking forward to going down there and showing you guys around. I SUCK thats all I can say. I can say though after that mess it WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
765-341-0078
PlumcrazyP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2008, 02:11 PM   #78
cyberpunk
2007 JK Wrangler 

You were in Jail? That's a decent excuse, but we want details.
cyberpunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2008, 02:37 PM   #79
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

yeah details

Hey thats ok though I figured something was wrong. Wasnt sure if u had a problem getting there or something like that. I did meet one guy in a red TJ on sunday that said he had talked to u but cant remeber his name.

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #80
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin View Post
Aaron, I just have to say sorry again that you went all that way with no JGW members! That will not happen next time if we ever go again!
And taken from the trail report...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin
So nobody from JGW made it there, not even Fred? Man Aaron,I am sorry I could not make it, but my jeep was out of commission for 4 days and I had no way of getting it out. Either way, thanks for the report, and we hope to see you at the badlands in late september.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlumcrazyP View Post
Well nice to be back among the free!!!! I appologize for not being there i had some problems here that led me to be witheld in a little brick box. Believe me I was looking forward to going down there and showing you guys around. I SUCK thats all I can say. I can say though after that mess it WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
Uh....I think we have some stories to tell here guys.

Oh well, all's well that ends well.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.

Last edited by Jeffro06; 09-10-2008 at 04:51 PM..
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #81
PlumcrazyP

Ok heres you DETAILS: I was on probation for posetion of stolen property. I was doing just fine. One day i got into an accident and called the Police. They arived and when they got there the guy who hit me, and I where in the median. This was in Johnson County (mind you)!!!!! The cop questioned both of us on what had happend. Then he found it reasonable to give up both a ticket. I dont know what the other guy had told him. But my ticket was for Sudden Stop! Well once they got the ticket and the cops Police report the Prosecutor for the Johnson County Court found that it was enough to issue a warrant for Recless Driving. So I went with my wife to turn myself into the Bail Bondsman I paid 1 Hundred Dollars and went to Jail. They Booked me in And Booked me out, it took about an hour. My wife and daughter waited outside in the Jeep. Well Marion County where my Probation is out of, decides that they would like to Violate me. So istead of issueing a Appear in Court they issue a Warrant. Well needless to say I turned Myself in on the Warrant. And had to spend some time in Jail. But on the bright side I am now off probation and am a Free Man. As for the guy that talked to me His Name is Byron Harris and he is a guy that I wheel with in Martinsville. He is a good guy. But he talked to me before i went to jail. And I talked to him today. And he did mention meeting some of you down there. But I am not proud of what happend, But am also not ashaimed! My only regret was not being there for my Own Run. And letting down the ones that showed up for me and The Club. more the ones that drove 5 HOURS to get there. I hope you all had a good time and enjoyed the Park. And I hope the Park lived up to what I said It was.

PS. All of this is pulic record for verifying!!!!!!! Again I appologize.
765-341-0078
Unread 09-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #82
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Its all good Fred. Stuff happens and thats good that you got a clean slate now.

Cya next time.

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-11-2008, 07:25 AM   #83
PlumcrazyP

Well you all wanted details. So I was giving them to you. I am not ashamed......not proud......but not ashamed. I do look forward to seeing you guys real soon. I think its the 28 right. Or maybe even the 4 wheel jambo.
765-341-0078

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.