"JeepsGoneWild" RedBird, Indiana run Sept 6th & 7th - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" RedBird, Indiana run Sept 6th & 7th

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-02-2008, 08:22 AM   #16
PlumcrazyP

Tj

Thanks Mike For the starter there. It is a very nice park. And as Mike was saying I have been there a few times. It can bee very difficult. And it is nothing like the badlands. There isnt any tow service in the park, no stores, no bathrooms (other than the port o john). That is also unless they have put one in since the last visit. Witch could be they are always trying to upgrade. They rely on riders funds so the progress can be slow. The camping is also like Mike said But there are hotels there in Dugger. As for the park there is no address, you will need to go to the RedBird Site and check out the area the look on mapquest and Find Dugger Then srcoll to the East of Dugger and you will be able to see the trail outline and the main power wire set up and get an Idea were it is at. It cant be but 2 min. east of Dugger. But If you have any other questions feel free to Email me.

PlumcrazyP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2008, 07:37 AM   #17
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Rock on Fred I am glad to see you back and cannot wait to see you guys again, and that purple monster in action. I hope to see you at redbird of course depending on work and such. Look forward to seeing everyone again after being awol, for a few runs. Take care see you soon.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #18
PlumcrazyP

Chad you are the MAN!!! I wish you could have been at the last run. I always liked your KARMA. My wife says Hey and Hows the fam.? Man you guys dont know this, but, "this GUY ROCKS!!!" He was the one who introduced me to the Club and Made my wife and I feel like we had been friends forever. If you see this Guy you'll know what I mean.
Unread 08-06-2008, 09:08 AM   #19
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Some of already know, and you make a great point. Chad is a great guy and very cool. Great guy for a trail leader as well!
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2008, 11:49 PM   #20
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Aw shucks guys thanks for the compliments I appreciate them. Its cool to hear that. See you guys in 9 hrs.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #21
PlumcrazyP

Mrning I will be headed to the Caseys Gas Station. This is located on the south side of 54 rite as you enter into Dugger, In.The address is 7502 E. State St. Phone # 812-648-3515. I will be meeting those of you are coming on this run there. This will make it easier for us to find our ways, and keep the group together. I will be there @ 9:00am and will stay ther till bout 11:00am. from there I will show all of you were the campsite is so you can unload your gear. And get stuff set up. Then off to the park!!! For those of you who know your way we'll try to be at the park at 12:30-1:00pm. Here are some quick driving directions for you. These are the easiest ways I could find but If you go to Mapquest or Google Maps you can choose you own route. From Chicago: I would take the same route you take for the Badlands but I would follow 41 south this will take you 90.9 miles. You will then go east on 54 you will take this 8.5 miles to Dugger, In. The Caseys Gas Station will be on the right as you enter Dugger. From Indianapolis, In. Go west on 70 to Terre Haute. You will then go south from Terre Haute on 150/41 you will follow this 28.5 miles to 54 then you will go east. Follow 54 8.5 miles to Dugger, In. The Caseys Gas Station will be on the right(south side of the road) as you enter into Dugger. From Louiseville: You can take Interstate 64 West 102 miles. You will get off on 41 and go north follow this 67 Miles till you get to 54 follow this 8.5 miles to Duggger. The Caseys Gas Station will be on the right (south side of the road) as you enter Dugger. From Effingham, Ill. Take 33 east to 1. Follow 1 north 6.8 miles to 154. Follow 154 east 1.7 miles till you get to Indiana another 13.2 till you get to 150/41. Go south on 150/41 2.2 miles till you get to 54. Go east 8.5 miles to Dugger. The Caseys Gas Station will be on the right (south side of the road) as you enter Dugger. Agian this is an open event. We welcome riders from all over. Feel free to join us. This will be a good way to meet new people from other areas. Also dont be discouraged if you dont have a jeep, bring the rig you have. We dont discriminate @ JeepsGoneWild.org. We just like to get together and have an awsome time enjoying this fun and muddy hobby we all share. If you have any quetions feel free to Call me or E-mail me. I will try to help the best I can and find what I cant for you.

Fred Ross III
7085 N. Kivett Rd.
Monrovia, In. 46157
fross_iii@hotmail.com
(h) 317-996-2852
(c) 765-341-0078
Unread 08-17-2008, 01:26 PM   #22
PlumcrazyP

RedBird Update: Read this before My last post. Im an Idiot and erased the header. I will be going down of Friday Afternoon To set up camp. Then Sat Morning is when I will be headed to the Caseys Gas Station. The rest is right. SORRY not very computer savvy.
Unread 08-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #23
PlumcrazyP

Also you can reach Green Sullivan State Forest @ 812-648-2810. If they dont answer leave a message. They are good about calling you back.
Unread 08-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #24
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

It looks like i will still be making this run seems pretty cool never been to red bird.

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2008, 09:42 AM   #25
PlumcrazyP

I look forward to seeing lots of new people. The more the marier. We welcome anyone from anywere. With any type of rig.
Unread 08-18-2008, 10:24 AM   #26
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

If all goes well, I'll have some new upgrades on the Jeep for this run.

Magnaflow high flow cat
Flowmaster Super44 off-road muffler
RE adjustable UCA's

I hope to have a RE "hack and tap" SYE and TNT Customs high clearance X-member installed if I can scrape together enough $ for the X-member and JY CV shaft(hack and tap is on order), but I'm thinking the new X-member won't be able to make it this trip

Can't wait to try them all out!

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #27
PlumcrazyP

So is there a way to get a list together of all the people that are planning to go.
765-341-0078
Unread 08-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #28
aaronc88
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Fred (plum TJ)
Aaron (black YJ)

jeep
aaronc88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #29
PlumcrazyP

well theres 2 of us this aught to be a BLAST!!!!!!! We ned more people. Come on guys this will be worth your time. It is an AWSOME park. I will guarantee a good time.
765-341-0078
Unread 08-20-2008, 10:24 PM   #30
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to wait to try out the new toys. I'm not going to be able to make it, I'd love to, but then I wouldn't be able to go wheelin' with James(The Pumkinator) one last time before he gets deployed. One or the other, I can't afford both.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.