"JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-06-2008, 09:49 PM   #91
davenay67
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome weekend guys, a truly great introduction to the joys of off-roading. I'd like to thank everyone there for being so frienddly and helpful, and for getting to drive on some great trails.

I already have my pass stamped for the next weekend trip, so long as the Jeep is up and running....

Dave.

31x10.5 tyres
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #138
187,000 miles and counting....
davenay67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #92
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
I thought i said not to brake anything..
Lol It was just a little break, just kind of holds an important part.....

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #93
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

After seeing all these pics I'm feeling even more sad..............

Somebody needs to start a trail report thread with all the pics, because I want details.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #94
Acidcold
2005 WK 

No one is as good as you are on details =0)
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #95
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

This is true Jeff, you have to be there next time to take some of those amazing pics and fill in out trail report.
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #96
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

dude.....rough weekend....thanks for all the help guys, rod and carlos, good luck my friends...my jeep ran perfectly cool on the way home, just pretty sure I had a ton of mud stuck to the radiator. time for some hood vents and an electric fan! gotta get it running cool by next months trip!

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2008, 12:11 PM   #97
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
No one is as good as you are on details =0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin View Post
This is true Jeff, you have to be there next time to take some of those amazing pics and fill in out trail report.
Well thanks for the compliment there guys. I WILL make the next trip. I had everything ready for this one, jeep was clean, camera's were ready and so was I. Making the drive alone is what held me back, didn't want to get there and 2 hours later have all you guys that spent the night be ready to go..

From the snippets I've read and pics I've seen it sounds as if this was an interesting triip.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #98
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

interesting to say the least. The Orange Trail entrance changed as did the trail itself, personally I love it, I only wish we could have run that trail ten more times that day. I just broke a sway bar link ( no big deal) it happened after I reconnected for the ride home somehow. Rod lost a u-joint twice and broke an important part of his rear yoke, Rod also lost a bead on the orange trail as you saw in the pics above (thanks Mike Zack and Carlos for getting him up and running again. Mike G's Jeep stayed way hot for most if his time there which also happened to make his head steam but worst of all was Carlos' damage...I feel so bad...his beautiful GC let him down

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2008, 10:57 PM   #99
TheEddie

I should have a (little) trail report done here pretty soon, stay tuned.

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #100
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoil101 View Post
Rod lost a u-joint twice and broke an important part of his rear yoke,
I lost the u-joints because of the broken yoke.....

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2008, 12:30 AM   #101
TheEddie

Heres a quick trail report.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f58/badlands-jeeps-gone-wild-campout-july-5th-6th-2008-a-579726/

Many more pics can be found by following the link at the bottom of the trail report.

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2008, 07:50 AM   #102
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you for everyone who made it for this camp out & to wheel for 2 days. We all had and awesome time and sorry for a few of us that had some incidents with their jeeps. Wheeling was cool and loved camping with everyone. We all did very well in helping each other when the time was needed. Our club is a family with very friendly members and jeep friends. I always look forward in making new runs & would like to have everyone involved in the things we do. I'll plan more things during the future and it will be fun & exciting as always. Again, I thank everyone for joining in and for those who missed out on this one, There are always more runs to join in. Just plan ahead and we'll see you soon on our future runs. Be safe and see everyone next time.

Thank You,
Michael
Club President
IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2008, 07:52 AM   #103
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Eddie,

Thanks for making our trail report & thanks for leading the rest of the group on sunday. Looks like everyone got really muddy

Thanks,
Michael
IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.