"JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORClayton Off Road XJ Long Arm Suspension Systems!

Unread 06-29-2008, 10:55 PM   #46
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys and gals sorry but Aubrey and I will not be there we are currently in myrtle beach for some much needed r and r and we won't be back until the 5th. So of course we wish you all the best and have fun and we cannot wait to see those picks. Mike cannot wait to see those new tats.
Chad

2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 08:46 AM   #47
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
Find some ASAP and I'll ride up there and help. We cant let you sit home and suffer! I'm serious!

EDIT: Go to RockAuto.com. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/rafr...parttype=10070

2 of them shipped 2nd day air ($15) is under $240. Buy them Carlos! I am sure they will make it there.

5% coupon code is 1102607962743 << enter that at checkout.

Go!
I just bought those yesterday evening from that site, pain next buisness day delivery so maybe i'll get them by tuesday mid day i hope. today i stayed home from work so i can finish taking the both upper arms and having my dad use his press at work to take the old once off, wish i could have seen that code earlier! i'm trying to be as cheap as possible this week. appreciate the offer eddie, good man! but I'm half way there, just need to wait for the parts and hope they don't get lost! USPS is good for that! thanks again.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #48
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
I just bought those yesterday evening from that site, pain next buisness day delivery so maybe i'll get them by tuesday mid day i hope. today i stayed home from work so i can finish taking the both upper arms and having my dad use his press at work to take the old once off, wish i could have seen that code earlier! i'm trying to be as cheap as possible this week. appreciate the offer eddie, good man! but I'm half way there, just need to wait for the parts and hope they don't get lost! USPS is good for that! thanks again.
Sounds good Carlos, keep us posted!

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #49
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

should have a big turnout there, i know the FJ trail teams will be there, along with a bunch of FJs for the trails.
Unread 06-30-2008, 11:46 AM   #50
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcurious View Post
should have a big turnout there, i know the FJ trail teams will be there, along with a bunch of FJs for the trails.
Ya, I have a feeling there will be A TON of yotas there.....Maybe we will be able to pull out some FJs that would be even sweeter than me pulling out a rubi last week when I was there oh and then me and the rubi pulling out hotrodhooligan and his over eager cherokee (pics to come)

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 02:07 PM   #51
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
Ya, I have a feeling there will be A TON of yotas there.....Maybe we will be able to pull out some FJs that would be even sweeter than me pulling out a rubi last week when I was there oh and then me and the rubi pulling out hotrod_hooligan and his over eager cherokee (pics to come)
Bah! I could have pulled him out if I hadn't gotten stuck getting to him! I'm just glad you finally listened to me and daisy chained my out, nether of you were going to get me out by yourself.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 02:38 PM   #52
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

ahh if we had a longer strap so i could get to some stuff other than that muck i woulda pulled you right out!!

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 06-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #53
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

I could have done it but I didnt want to get the jeep dirty

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #54
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

I don't think the Briggs and Stratton was up for it, not after trying to play submarine earlier.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 06:16 AM   #55
Dryfter
2008 JK Wrangler 

^Hey! That's about how mine looked!!! Accept I think yours is worse

I would love to go, and that would be an awesome B-Day present, but I don't think I'll be going...

Maybe I'll just come down the 5th...
Dryfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #56
davenay67
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Eddie,

Thanks man, I really appreciate the offer. In fairness, you offerd them to Michael first, so he rightfully has first dibs. But, if they won't work for him, then I'll glady accepts a spare.

I got my CB radio installed, but the antenna is not tuned yet. Does anyone have a SWR tuner (correct name..??) that they could possibly help me tune my radio..??

My Jeep continues to try and prevent me from attending, but I'm fighting it hard as i really want to get offroad. It threw a bunch of codes and lit the check engine light yesterday, but they have since dissappeared....strange.

Cheers,
Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
Dave, I had a set of 31" Yoko A/Ts that I was going to give to Michael (president of the club) but after looking at them 2 were cupped very badly and they were hella loud on the road. The other two weren't bad though. I have one on my roofrack but if you can find a Jeep wheel the other tire is yours. It has plenty of tread on it.

http://www.tiretrends.com/include/get_image.php?id=4570 that is the tire.

The other two would still make great spares though. Come and get them if you want them. PM me and I'll give you an address.
31x10.5 tyres
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #138
187,000 miles and counting....
davenay67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 10:00 AM   #57
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yeah,if anyone has a swr meter they could bring to the 5th and 6th, that would be awsome. I have had mine for 2 months now, and still cannot tune it properly.

Thanks
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #58
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenay67 View Post
Eddie,

Thanks man, I really appreciate the offer. In fairness, you offerd them to Michael first, so he rightfully has first dibs. But, if they won't work for him, then I'll glady accepts a spare.
Cheers,
Dave.
Michael was going to throw them on his street Dakota but the condition of the lesser two would really ruin the ride for a street vehicle (badly cupped and low on tread). He was trying to get rid of the road noise, but these would not have helped, at all. I have one good one on my roofrack right now but the other good one is all yours! Come and grab it before I junk them!

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #59
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Same here for that meter, on the other hand, i received my new ball joints today but decided to install better struts. i would hate to take everything back of just for struts so i ill knock two birds with one stone, i do hope they get here soon thought!
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 01:53 PM   #60
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

lets get a list goin of who will be able to make it this weekend!! we need to make sure we arent over run by all the fjs and other crappy toyotas

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.