"JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGOffset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 06-27-2008, 01:08 AM   #31
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
You better gooooo!!! or i'll drag you out of bed with my tow strap!!
Just don't high center, cuz I don't have my WJ to pull you back.

Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 06:09 AM   #32
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenay67 View Post
I am really hoping I can make it to this event, it sounds like a total blast. If I can get a spare wheel and tyre the same size as my other wheels then I safe in case of a puncture. Additionally, I have a CB, but still need to get an antennae and install everything. I'm hoping I can get all this done in time....

Dave.
Don't let the absence of a spare tire on your tailgate ruin the trip. Plenty of us run 31s and could borrow you a spare if need be.

I went to go clean the XJ yesterday and ended up buying a bike.
50 MPG sure is nice though!

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited

Last edited by TheEddie; 06-27-2008 at 06:34 AM..
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 08:36 AM   #33
davenay67
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks Eddie....appreciate the gesture.

I will still try and get my wheel and tyre this weekend, but wont let the success of that be the determining factor to missing a great weekend.

My Jeep needs a LOT before it's truly trail ready, but I was trying to cover at least the essentials. where is my stimulus check so I can added need parts..??

Awesome news on the bike, I sold my bike to buy my Jeep.

Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
Don't let the absence of a spare tire on your tailgate ruin the trip. Plenty of us run 31s and could borrow you a spare if need be.

I went to go clean the XJ yesterday and ended up buying a bike.
50 MPG sure is nice though!
31x10.5 tyres
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #138
187,000 miles and counting....
davenay67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #34
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzy123 View Post
Just don't high center, cuz I don't have my WJ to pull you back.
Funny guy!! Lol i gave it 2'' of extra lift just for that rock. Extended the rear shocks and sway bar links, i think i'm ready for it. an if that doesn't work, i'll bring my jack hammer from work! Get R done!!!!!!!!
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #35
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there with the Pumpkinator. As far as I know, Rod and Jerry are planning on coming as well, and we'll all have passengers as usual. This will probably be my last run before I deploy, so I'm hoping for a good one with no breakage.

You all just wait until I get back though. Goodbye AT's and stock Pumpkinator. Helloooo mods!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 06:56 PM   #36
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
I'll be there with the Pumpkinator. As far as I know, Rod and Jerry are planning on coming as well, and we'll all have passengers as usual. This will probably be my last run before I deploy, so I'm hoping for a good one with no breakage.

You all just wait until I get back though. Goodbye AT's and stock Pumpkinator. Helloooo mods!
I'm in the same boat as you, except I have front and rear lockers... What do you have for skid plates?
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #37
RockRodHooligan
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
ahh...who needs a spare?? I dont! I dont bring a spare cus I dont plan on blowing a tire, just like I dont bring spare axle shafts or u-joints....cus I dont plan on breaking anything!! haha (I will be getting one soon, however, and a way to carry it)
Hey yeah, I did break something yesterday, front drivers side U-joint. Odd thing is it was the needle bearings that went, the rest was fine(aside from the damage the bearings caused).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post

Yeah, I still plan on coming, and as far as I know so does Jerry. This will probably be my last run too, I've re-enlisted into the Navy Reserves and am getting sent out with James.

And yes, Silverback is getting some major changes when I get back. The list is in my build, in my sig.

Project: Silverback Ash to ash, dust to dust... Skin to bone, steel to rust... You will be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_craig View Post
Cleanly done bob jobs are so cool.
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2008, 09:54 AM   #38
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod_hooligan View Post
Hey yeah, I did break something yesterday, front drivers side U-joint. Odd thing is it was the needle bearings that went, the rest was fine(aside from the damage the bearings caused).
Dry Ujoints will do that. Make sure to pack the new one really good.

Past Jeeps:
Unread 06-28-2008, 10:40 AM   #39
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenay67 View Post
Thanks Eddie....appreciate the gesture.

I will still try and get my wheel and tyre this weekend, but wont let the success of that be the determining factor to missing a great weekend.
Dave, I had a set of 31" Yoko A/Ts that I was going to give to Michael (president of the club) but after looking at them 2 were cupped very badly and they were hella loud on the road. The other two weren't bad though. I have one on my roofrack but if you can find a Jeep wheel the other tire is yours. It has plenty of tread on it.

http://www.tiretrends.com/include/get_image.php?id=4570 that is the tire.

The other two would still make great spares though. Come and get them if you want them. PM me and I'll give you an address.

Past Jeeps:
Unread 06-28-2008, 09:13 PM   #40
RockRodHooligan
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
Dry Ujoints will do that. Make sure to pack the new one really good.
Yeah, the drivers side looks like it's on it's way, but will last me till I leave, then it's getting a D44 with chromolys.

Project: Silverback Ash to ash, dust to dust... Skin to bone, steel to rust... You will be missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_craig View Post
Cleanly done bob jobs are so cool.
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 12:29 PM   #41
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm still hoping to make it Sunday. Jay won't be coming...he'll be gone all week. I don't have a passenger lined up yet, since I probably won't know if I'm coming until the night before.

Do any of you going on Saturday have a blackberry or something to get on line that can let those of us who can't make it until Sunday know how the day went, and what the conditions are....or worse case if Sunday is a no go? (I'm sure that won't happen).

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 04:30 PM   #42
Indy TJ

Tj

my brother and i will be there earley sat morn.to get some good camping sites like we did last year.i"ll bring along a grill and some extra chairs,are we going to see chad,andrew,and kevin?i hope this year's camp out is twice the fun as last years.see you all there.
Unread 06-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #43
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Looks like the jeep gods are upset with me! i won't be able to make it AGAIN!!! on this run, my upper ball joints had it and it's hard to find replacements in the area, i was trying to avoid buying them from online since i have the worst luck with carriers ( they misplace my goodies)! National tire and battery can do it in 4hrs but they want $750 waaaay to much! so my jeep is sitting in the garage with no front suspension since everything had to come off just for 2 dumb bolts!!! i swear, when it rains, it pours! i even had my new Hilift jack, Viair onboard system, and a working Cb!! what's next!?
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 10:41 PM   #44
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Ill be there and in force with some new wheels and M/T's Cant wait

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2008, 10:42 PM   #45
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
Looks like the jeep gods are upset with me! i won't be able to make it AGAIN!!! on this run, my upper ball joints had it and it's hard to find replacements in the area, i was trying to avoid buying them from online since i have the worst luck with carriers ( they misplace my goodies)! National tire and battery can do it in 4hrs but they want $750 waaaay to much! so my jeep is sitting in the garage with no front suspension since everything had to come off just for 2 dumb bolts!!! i swear, when it rains, it pours! i even had my new Hilift jack, Viair onboard system, and a working Cb!! what's next!?
Find some ASAP and I'll ride up there and help. We cant let you sit home and suffer! I'm serious!

EDIT: Go to RockAuto.com. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/rafr...parttype=10070

2 of them shipped 2nd day air ($15) is under $240. Buy them Carlos! I am sure they will make it there.

5% coupon code is 1102607962743 << enter that at checkout.

Go!

Past Jeeps:

Last edited by TheEddie; 06-29-2008 at 10:58 PM..

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.