"JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Badlands CampOut July 5th and 6th

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-24-2008, 09:04 PM   #16
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin View Post
Does anyone know the rules about liquor if you are staying in the campground. I think I saw a sign last time, but maybe that was no liquor outside of camp.
Jeeps Gone Wild Club Rules say no drugs or alcohol allowed, I'm not sure this applies to while wheeling only or not. But hey, who needs that stuff to have fun anyway?

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #17
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

True, but a few beers after a long day of wheeling would be very nice in my opinion.
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2008, 10:11 AM   #18
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin View Post
True, but a few beers after a long day of wheeling would be very nice in my opinion.
i second that...and a few beers and camping go hand in hand

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #19
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Seems like we are going to have an awesome time during both of those days. It's going to be cool to hang out with everyone and enjoy our time wheeling and camping out. As everyone knows...I am very easy going and I am somewhat flexable with our rules. As long as we are all mature on what we do and we respect our club rules, the park rules and the camp ground rules everything should go well. All I ask... is not to have any drugs and booze is ok with me as long as we do not over do it. Moderate is nice but not excessive. If there are small children around please respect them and try not to swear or say adult things around them. If things get out of hand I will ask you to stop and I hope that this will not happen because, I know we are all respectful and mature about things. All I ask is just to have fun, relax and enjoy everyones company. I do look forward in seeing everyone and thanks for making this possible.
IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2008, 11:20 AM   #20
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

By the way...This has nothing to do with camping and offroading.
I like to know if anyone got some used A/T tires for my dodge dakota.
I am running my old MTRs 32x12.50 and they are worn down. My truck drives bad because of my old tires and it's very loud. I just want some tires that's around 31x10.50. If anyone want to get rid of their old tires for free I'll take them. I do not want to purchase new tires...I just want some good tires to run on my truck. By the way my wheels are 15"
Thanks
Unread 06-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #21
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Just wanted to say I can't wait guys. This is going to be a great time. It's been too long since I have gone wheeling. By the way, thanks for the reinforcement Gribbles!
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 09:06 AM   #22
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Everyone is welcome to join in ...
One does not have to campout with our club...
You can come out and wheel with us on the 5th and 6th.
Come join us this will be a Rock N' time!
Unread 06-26-2008, 11:44 AM   #23
TheEddie

Soooooo, who all is coming?

Past Jeeps:
97 Flame Red TJ Sport on 31s with stuff.
98 Stone White XJ Classic: Lifted, Locked, and Armored
2000 Silverstone WJ Limited
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 05:01 PM   #24
yebin75
2008 JK Wrangler 

Man this sounds like a blast, minus the no drinking heavily and swearing part, haha. Putting my rough country 2.5 bb on sunday and then i am forcing myself to make a decision on 33/10.50/15 BFG AT's or MT's. Been bouncing back and forth for about a week. I have such a long commute to work i really hate to get the MT's and die on gas.

Regardless, I live in Indy and will be hooking up for more events as my build continues. I hope fun is had by all!
yebin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 05:57 PM   #25
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Alright, I'm about 75% sure I'll be going. My birthday is the 3rd and will either be going out with my friends that night, or the 4th. If I end up going to the bars the 4th, I may have a hell of a time waking up early morning on the 5th.
I was doing a little backyard "wheeling" the other day and noticed that the skid plate hang down waaay to low on a TJ... I definitely need a lift.
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 06:29 PM   #26
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yebin75 View Post
Man this sounds like a blast, minus the no drinking heavily and swearing part, haha. Putting my rough country 2.5 bb on sunday and then i am forcing myself to make a decision on 33/10.50/15 BFG AT's or MT's. Been bouncing back and forth for about a week. I have such a long commute to work i really hate to get the MT's and die on gas.

Regardless, I live in Indy and will be hooking up for more events as my build continues. I hope fun is had by all!
MT's are the way to go, i have the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's and couldn't be happier, my mileage isn't that bad even tho my rig weights 6200 lbs.
I get about 18 Mpg on the highway and 13 in the city with light foot.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #27
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzy123 View Post
Alright, I'm about 75% sure I'll be going. My birthday is the 3rd and will either be going out with my friends that night, or the 4th. If I end up going to the bars the 4th, I may have a hell of a time waking up early morning on the 5th.
I was doing a little backyard "wheeling" the other day and noticed that the skid plate hang down waaay to low on a TJ... I definitely need a lift.
You better gooooo!!! or i'll drag you out of bed with my tow strap!!
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 07:01 PM   #28
yebin75
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
MT's are the way to go, i have the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's and couldn't be happier, my mileage isn't that bad even tho my rig weights 6200 lbs.
I get about 18 Mpg on the highway and 13 in the city with light foot.
people like you are the reason this decision is taking so long! lol
yebin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #29
davenay67
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Really tryin' to be there....

I am really hoping I can make it to this event, it sounds like a total blast. If I can get a spare wheel and tyre the same size as my other wheels then I safe in case of a puncture. Additionally, I have a CB, but still need to get an antennae and install everything. I'm hoping I can get all this done in time....

Dave.
31x10.5 tyres
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #138
187,000 miles and counting....
davenay67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #30
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

ahh...who needs a spare?? I dont! I dont bring a spare cus I dont plan on blowing a tire, just like I dont bring spare axle shafts or u-joints....cus I dont plan on breaking anything!! haha (I will be getting one soon, however, and a way to carry it)

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.