"JeepsGoneWild" Aug 9th & 10th CampOut at the Badlands - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Aug 9th & 10th CampOut at the Badlands

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Warrior Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-28-2008, 03:04 PM   #76
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin View Post
To be honest, I am not a member either, but I thought you were. I am joining very soon either way.
lol, no hard feelings. It's on my insanely long to do list as well

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #77
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenay67 View Post
Eddie,

Yes, if you could lug the tyre with you I will gladly take it off your hands and put it in the back of the Wrangler. I was meaning to call you, but my cellphone dies and i lost your number. Being not so clever, I totally forgot about a private message on this site..!!

Carlos,

I have no-one in the Wrangler with me, so you are VERY welcome to join me. If you can drive stick, I will also expect you to have some fun in the drivers seat too. Not a luxurious GC by any mean, but still a funn rattly box of bolts to drive on the trails.

The only thing is that I move into my new apartment that weekend, so I will be wheeling on the Saturday, but need to come home that night and move my stuff on the Sunday. The sensible thing would be to use all weekend for moving,m but where's the fun in that..!!

Dave.
I will take that offer dave! jeep is 90% complete and ready to provide air! I'll be heading home on saturday as well so we can drive back together for safety.

Phil, i am making this run because i HAVE to see that ride up in the air!! is your buddy coming? I'm terrible with names!
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #78
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Carlos, I think he (Kurt) is coming, but I am not sure as of yet. On the other hand, I may have a nice female companion joining for the first time, therefore this will make for an interesting trip.
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #79
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Nice! i take it you are bringing that small tent?? hehe
Unread 07-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #80
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, I am dying to go wheeling, but won't be able to make this run either, as I will be at Sturgis bike rally. I'll be gone from the 5th to the 14th (driving my bike there and back). I'd actually rather go wheeling, but I made reservations last year for this, so I will for sure be on the next run. And hopefully I'll have my mind made up on a suspension set-up.
-steve
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2008, 04:23 PM   #81
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

No, there is no way i am sleeping in that little tent again, unless i do not have one at all. This time we will look for a small hotel like Mike brought for his crew, that thing was awesome.
Unread 07-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #82
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzy123 View Post
Hey guys, I am dying to go wheeling, but won't be able to make this run either, as I will be at Sturgis bike rally. I'll be gone from the 5th to the 14th (driving my bike there and back). I'd actually rather go wheeling, but I made reservations last year for this, so I will for sure be on the next run. And hopefully I'll have my mind made up on a suspension set-up.
-steve
Bike rally over wheeling?? I wanna see your rubi in action.. did your fenders yet?
Unread 07-29-2008, 05:19 PM   #83
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

hey Northside whats the status of your lift? Mine came in the mail today and HotRod and I just put a coat of paint on the shocks. Mines just a Spacer lift so It will be in for the trip. The exhaust came too (except for the backordered cat) but it wont be on until mid august at the earliest. I cant wait for this trip!

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2008, 09:13 PM   #84
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzy123 View Post
-steve
My dad will be there. He's ridden both ways the last 4 years or so. (with a different bike every year) Hes been trying to get me to bring my bike but I bought the bike because the Jeep is bad on gas. The Jeep is still the toy!

We'll see you next month Steve.

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #85
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm still in! Can't wait. Hope I survive this weekend, my oldest daughter, who has joined me on a previous trip, is getting married this Sunday. I hope I can afford the drive down.....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2008, 08:14 AM   #86
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey Recoil, nice to hear that you wil be in for sure. As of now, I plan on being there as long as there are no major bumps in the road. Parts are in stock and have been shipped to the shop doing in the install. I will give him a call this friday to make sure all is going well. Quite a few of us have changed our jeeps over the past few weeks, so this should be an interesting trip.

And Jeff congrats on your daughter getting married. This should free up some cash for mods right?
Unread 07-30-2008, 09:44 AM   #87
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Northside see if you can get down to that shop and get some pics of the install. That would be sweet to have posted on here and for yourself.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Unread 07-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #88
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

I gave them 2 disposable cameras to take pictures, and they said it was no problem. I would have given them a digital, but they said they work in too dirty of an environment, and may ruin the camera. Either way, I will either bring pics along, or have them posted on the forum.
Unread 07-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #89
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Kokomo and I am up for a convoy.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2008, 09:13 AM   #90
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Had to drop the Jeep off this morning to get the front shocks removed for me, Ive been PB blasting those upper nuts for a week and they were still too rusted on for my puny muscles. so after class today I will pick the jeep up and bring her home to finish the lift. Its got a heck of a rake right now with the rear end lifted and the front not...kinda like a muscle car lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by IU98 View Post
Kokomo and I am up for a convoy.
Chad
wouldnt be much of a convoy man, I dont know if there are any guys closer to ya but we all usually meet in Lebanon and roll out from there, that would be a pretty big backtrack for you.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.