"JeepsGoneWild" Aug 9th & 10th CampOut at the Badlands - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" Aug 9th & 10th CampOut at the Badlands

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 07-26-2008, 12:39 PM   #61
Acidcold
2005 WK 

i have a brand new high flow cat 3'' inlet 3'' outlet bullet style if interested...

Last edited by Acidcold; 07-26-2008 at 07:02 PM..
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2008, 09:15 PM   #62
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEddie View Post
Fixed.

Nah, if I'm going... someone is going with me. Hopefully Rod. I'll pull his *** out of the mud yet.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2008, 03:45 PM   #63
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

See you guys there.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #64
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

Hey Chad where in central IN are ya Im thinking maybe you can join our convoy of Bennet Hotrod Gribbles (AKA Mop Masta) and me

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2008, 05:46 PM   #65
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
Nah, if I'm going... someone is going with me. Hopefully Rod. I'll pull his *** out of the mud yet.
That might not happen as soon as we hope man, with the new news about me not going with you guys has put ALL of my plans with the Jeep on hold. I'm thinking about going to school for now, and getting everything taken care of with the Reserves at a less neck braking pace, then drop an IA request when I'm done with school. I'd like to get all the classes packed in and done in a year, shouldn't be hard since I'm not going after a degree.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 08:10 AM   #66
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoil101 View Post
Hey Chad where in central IN are ya Im thinking maybe you can join our convoy of Bennet Hotrod Gribbles (AKA Mop Masta) and me
man, I'm at work and I started laughing, I got some funny looks from my co workers. I completely forgot about that I like that Mop Masta....lol

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 10:03 AM   #67
davenay67
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Eddie,

Yes, if you could lug the tyre with you I will gladly take it off your hands and put it in the back of the Wrangler. I was meaning to call you, but my cellphone dies and i lost your number. Being not so clever, I totally forgot about a private message on this site..!!

Carlos,

I have no-one in the Wrangler with me, so you are VERY welcome to join me. If you can drive stick, I will also expect you to have some fun in the drivers seat too. Not a luxurious GC by any mean, but still a funn rattly box of bolts to drive on the trails.

The only thing is that I move into my new apartment that weekend, so I will be wheeling on the Saturday, but need to come home that night and move my stuff on the Sunday. The sensible thing would be to use all weekend for moving,m but where's the fun in that..!!

Dave.
31x10.5 tyres
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #138
187,000 miles and counting....
davenay67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 10:39 AM   #68
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Good choice Dave, you have to come for at least one day, and moving is never any fun anyways.

As for my lift, I have made the plunge, and hope it will be done in time. I looked into doing the install myself, but there is no chance as this kit requires a good amount of cutting and welding. I hope it is done in time, and can't wait to try out the new parts.

I know many people have mixed feelings about this mod, and I can appreciate that, but just wish me luck the first day out, thats all I can ask for.

Thanks again,

Phil
Northsidejeepin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 11:08 AM   #69
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsidejeepin View Post
Good choice Dave, you have to come for at least one day, and moving is never any fun anyways.

As for my lift, I have made the plunge, and hope it will be done in time. I looked into doing the install myself, but there is no chance as this kit requires a good amount of cutting and welding. I hope it is done in time, and can't wait to try out the new parts.

I know many people have mixed feelings about this mod, and I can appreciate that, but just wish me luck the first day out, thats all I can ask for.

Thanks again,

Phil

this thing is gonna be nasty! are you selling tickets for rides??

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 07-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #70
TheEddie

Quote:

Thanks again,

Phil
Good luck Phil!

I don't forsee you having any problem going over almost everything, just be ready for the COG change as your jeep is going to be a whole different machine. I cant wait to see that thing.

Dave, I'll throw a tire on the rack for you.

I'm going to have a packed Jeep this time. 5 people and a few hundred pounds of crap. Phil, you may be pulling me out this time.

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #71
CHRRRIS
1997 TJ Wrangler 

NorthSide, you won't be disappointed with the lift at all. (So long as it is installed properly). BDS makes some great products and has an even better warranty. Hope it's done by the 9th, I want to see this beast.

Current - '98 Black Z28 with some goodies
Previous - '97 Gun Metal Blue TJ

Northern Illinois Extreme Jeep Club
www.ExtremeJeepClub.com
CHRRRIS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #72
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the support, I may need it as i get a little excited on the skinny pedal sometimes.

Gribbles- Free Rides for Members Only, and of course all women are free!

Eddie-What do you mean by the COG change? Cost of Goods do to breakage? OH! Cost of Gas. Duh!

Chris-Thanks for the kind words. I hope it is done as well, because if it isn't I am going to throw a fit. I am so excited already, to miss a wheelin trip would probably put me over the edge. As for the install, they seem to be a fairly reputable shop. Been in business for longer than I have been alive, so that has to say something.

Thanks again,

Phil
Unread 07-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #73
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Gribbles- Free Rides for Members Only, and of course all women are free!
thats cold! I guess it gives me a little more incentive to join then

My Jeep

2007 WK CRD
Unread 07-28-2008, 02:47 PM   #74
Northsidejeepin
2008 JK Wrangler 

To be honest, I am not a member either, but I thought you were. I am joining very soon either way.
Unread 07-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #75
TheEddie

Quote:
Eddie-What do you mean by the COG change? Cost of Goods do to breakage? OH! Cost of Gas. Duh!
While those two also come into play I was referring to Center Of Gravity, you're Jeep is going to be much more top heavy.

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.