"JeepsGoneWild" April 12th and 27th Going to the BadLands - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "JeepsGoneWild" April 12th and 27th Going to the BadLands

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 04-23-2008, 09:52 AM   #76
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Ok you can lead, only because the 4 banger can't keep up with the 6's, well let the slowest one lead.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #77
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I may be coming....not sure yet....is anyone coming from Indy to convoy with??

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #78
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

You can go with us if you like. Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll give you a call tonight after I get off work and we can figure out a place to meet up.

That goes for any and all Indy Jeepers that want to convoy with us. So far it's two Wranglers and a Cherokee. The more the merrier. Shoot me a PM with your numbers and we'll get it all figured out. Hot rod hooligans, recoil101 and I will be leaving from Anderson on sunday morning. Anyone can jump in along the way. It's about a 2 hour trip from my house. Look forward to seeing you guys!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #79
Acidcold
2005 WK 

It seems like another wet and muddy day!
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2008, 09:54 PM   #80
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Looks like i'm out of this run! back injury left me out of work for 6 weeks or so, have fun guys!!
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 02:35 AM   #81
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Sucks man. Nurse that back slowly. It won't ever be the same.

On a side note, any other Indy Jeepers up for a convoy to the Badlands on Sunday? We've got 3 so far. We are leaving Sunday morning, so if you want to come with, answer up here or PM me a phone number so we can set up where to meet.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 04-25-2008, 11:54 AM   #82
Dryfter
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm out this run too. I haven't had a chance to get her lined with anything yet. Hopefully next time.
Dryfter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 05:40 PM   #83
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidcold View Post
Looks like i'm out of this run! back injury left me out of work for 6 weeks or so, have fun guys!!
This won't be work...lets go! Seriously though, get well soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryfter View Post
I'm out this run too. I haven't had a chance to get her lined with anything yet. Hopefully next time.
Lined? Just stay out of the deep holes, and besides there will be less to clean this way.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #84
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I learned fast that "puddles" at Badlands are usually Jeep eating monsters...
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 09:54 PM   #85
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Wow, Seems like lots are going to make this run on Sun and We all thank you for coming along with our club. It's going to be a blast and it's going to be wet and muddy out with the rain. Just make sure you bring rain gear and boots incase it will get really sloppy out there. Here's a recent list on who's going to make it.

Mike - Yellow Disney TJ
Zack & Ashley - Black XJ
Andrew & Brittany - White XJ *Cannot make it*
Kevin - Yellow Rubi TJ
Me (Eddie) , Dad (Sam) , Brother (Adam) - White XJ
Jeff & Tracey - Red YJ
Jay (Jeff's buddy) - TJ
Steve - Black WJ
Ken- White XJ
Jason- Black XJ *Will be going with Ken*
Carlos-Acidcold- Khaki WK
Jeff & Alleigh -Dryfter- Black Rubi JK *Cannot make it*
Chris & His Father- YJ
Adam- YJ
Chad-Wup This- LJ
TJSPORT43- LJ
James-Bennettj13- Orange TJ
Jerry-recoil101- TJ
Rod-hotrod hooligan- XJ
Mike-gribbles- Patriot Blue TJ

For all the new guys and gals who are going to make this run:

Wup This- LJ - Chad
TJSPORT43- LJ
Bennettj13- TJ - James
recoil101- TJ- J.D.
hotrod hooligan- XJ- Rod
gribbles- TJ

I like to say Hello and Thank You for having interest on this run and hopefully you can join our club along with other jeepers someday.

If possible please bring along a CB or a 2 way radio with you so we can contact eachother on the trails and on the highway. We'll be on Chan 12 with both CB & 2 way radios.

We'll meet at the top area by the office area around 10:30am to 11:00am Indiana time.

The trails we'll be running will be our "Beginners trail" which we designed,
"The Creek", "Kevins Trail", and "Orange Trail" and play on the "Rocks".
We'll see how much time we have to do these runs and hopefully we can do all of them. Before closing time I like to make sure we have at least 1 hour to get back by the office area and air up all of our jeeps. With all these jeeps it takes time to get all of our jeeps ready to go home. Then we all can meet up at McDonalds to hang out for a quick dinner and chat a bit about our day.

I cannot wait for Sunday and we'll see you there.
Please drive safely

Sorry Acidcold-Carlos and Dryfter-Jeff that you both cannot make it.
We'll miss wheeling with you but, there will always be nexttime
Check out our pictures coming soon.

Thank You,
Michael
Club President

Last edited by IGotADisneyJeep; 04-26-2008 at 07:39 PM..
IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #86
IU98
2000 TJ Wrangler 

You kids have fun and be safe hope to make a run in May. Be sure to take lots of pics that means you Jeffro. And its nice to see some more Indiana jeepers going. I will be spending time with the little Johnson's.
Chad
2000 Sahara-Two car seats a 2.5 ome lift with 1 inch spacers a 1.25bl, 1in mml, rear shock relocaters, extended rear swaybar links, jks quicker discos with 33in Kuhmo mt's on black steelies. Armor-kilby, jeeperman and warn. Dual white tops and an auto. Raingler rear and side nets along with grips. Ome steering stabilizer and xm for tunes. Dana 30/35 frt and rear-awaiting snappage. I have a pretty jeep and my children dig it.
IU98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 10:42 PM   #87
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

What time do you think we'll be finishing up?

Unread 04-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #88
IGotADisneyJeep
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Bennettj13,

We'll stay until it closes ... I am guessing around 5pm though you do not have to stay the whole time. If you have other plans for the evening and want to get home sooner you are welcome to leave when-ever you need too. As long as you joined us that's awesome with us.

We just like to make sure we'll all get home safely.

Thank You,
Michael
Club President
IGotADisneyJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #89
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

My buddy has his SYE installed and will be waiting for us at the Lincoln Oasis.
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #90
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I was just checking. I plan to stay the whole time. Jerry (recoil101) may duck out a little early, but there's no telling. No one PM'd me to join up from anywhere else in Indy, so it will just be us 3. We'll be there, waiting on you guys probably. We are installing our CB's tomorrow just for you Mike.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.