"Jeeps Gone Wild" Sept. 28th at the Badlands - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > "Jeeps Gone Wild" Sept. 28th at the Badlands

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-10-2008, 06:26 PM   #16
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by critterjeep View Post
this is slightly off topic, but not so much. is it just a coincidence that there's two runs on sundays, or is sunday the preferred day? only reason i ask is because i'm on paid staff at my church so it's hard for me to get out of sundays.
Runs are most often on Saturday, but this run gives people that work on Saturdays a chance to come out.

Past Jeeps: 01 TJ, 97 TJ, 98 XJ, 2000 WJ
TheEddie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #17
critterjeep
2003 TJ Wrangler 

ok gotcha. i'd come on the 28th but not sure. if i do i won't get there until noon-ish. I need to pm mike about how to get the forms to him for membership though if i can't make it on the 28th.
2003 Rubicon (shale green/khaki), 33x12.5x15 BFG Mud KM2s on Pro Comp 8179s (Firestone Winterforce on stock Moabs for winter), Bilstein 5100s, 3" AEV (nth) Progessive coils, OME steering stabilizer, 1" M.O.R.E. body lift, JKS adj. track bar in the front, 1" JKS budget motor mount lift, RC quick discos, OR-Fab rear rock crawler bumper with 2" receiver, Rokmen 3/16" steering box skid plate, Rokmen rear frame tie-ins, Teraflex 3/16" heavy-duty oil pan skid plate, Alpine CDE-124SXM CD/sat radio MP3 player, Bestop sliding windows, Bestop Safari Bikini top (green military camo), Mopar "windjammer" rear window, Mopar "duster" tonneau cover with tailgate bar, Rockhard Full roll cage with full padding, KC slimlites long range/off road lights on KC windshield mounts, Tuffy security glove box, Pilot LED tail lights.
critterjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #18
GOLDJ33P

hey guys.. ive been wanting to go back since the last trip in august.. im also interested in joining your jeep club.. u guys seem to head out to attica a lot and im only about an hour from there..

i quit my previous club, the rat patrol, bc of my relationship with the presidents daughter didnt last and the old president is selling his rubi (one of my best friends dads) so i decided it was best for me to move on.. also they really didnt wheel as much as id like and was more interested in taking their jeeps to the local car shows
GOLDJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 03:57 PM   #19
GOLDJ33P

well scratch that idea.. my jeep has been running GREAT the last few months after my axle swap.. today on my way home my tranny dropped out.. it was just rebuilt exactly 9 months ago to this day.. and out of warranty by 60 days..

i only put about 3000 miles on it since then too..

if i can get it fixed by then ill repost
GOLDJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #20
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDJ33P View Post
well scratch that idea.. my jeep has been running GREAT the last few months after my axle swap.. today on my way home my tranny dropped out.. it was just rebuilt exactly 9 months ago to this day.. and out of warranty by 60 days..

i only put about 3000 miles on it since then too..

if i can get it fixed by then ill repost
I would raise some hell.

Hopefully you can make it!

Unread 09-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #21
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I would raise more than a little hell. But then again, that's kinda my thing.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #22
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm definitely going. I'm bringing the Rubi too for its first wheeling trip. I just hope my belly-up comes in soon, I'd really like to have it for the trip. If not, I'm still going anyways. I just gotta decide if I'm going to go with 33's and stay low, or go with 35's and build this thing up...
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #23
Acidcold
2005 WK 

35's Don't be cheap!! Lol
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #24
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

35's are definitely planned for the future. I'm running just a 2" BB and will be putting on a 1" body lift this weekend. I'm trying to figure out if I should just go with a set of 33" mudders for now or 35's and hope for no rubbing on the trails. If/when I do get 35's, they will either be super swamper TSLs or Pitbull Rockers.
I still need to sell the WJ and H1.
Unread 09-13-2008, 10:35 AM   #25
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by strizzy123 View Post
35's are definitely planned for the future. I'm running just a 2" BB and will be putting on a 1" body lift this weekend. I'm trying to figure out if I should just go with a set of 33" mudders for now or 35's and hope for no rubbing on the trails. If/when I do get 35's, they will either be super swamper TSLs or Pitbull Rockers.
I still need to sell the WJ and H1.
Glad to hear you're coming out this time. Its been a while!

Unread 09-13-2008, 05:56 PM   #26
tastybrownies
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm just curious and have an amusing question, "What time is everyone leaving their house?"

With some of you guys being 3 or more hours away like I am, and the meeting is scheduled for around 5:30, is everyone just staying up all night? Just wondering and thinking whether or not to brew some coffee and have some mountain dew handy that night,lol.
tastybrownies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 07:30 PM   #27
TheEddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastybrownies View Post
I'm just curious and have an amusing question, "What time is everyone leaving their house?"

With some of you guys being 3 or more hours away like I am, and the meeting is scheduled for around 5:30, is everyone just staying up all night? Just wondering and thinking whether or not to brew some coffee and have some mountain dew handy that night,lol.
The 5:30 time is for meeting in Darien, IL (mainly for the Chicago-area guys) We usually make it to Attica at about 9:30 Indiana time. The route for Illinois guys starts at the Speedway in Darien and then makes a stop at the Lincoln Oasis on I294 (where me and and a few others join the group) and the rest of the guys meet us at the park. Try to be at the gates around 9:30 IN time and you will be in good shape!

Unread 09-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #28
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastybrownies View Post

I usually leave my house between 5:25 and 5:30 (I live 3 minutes away ).
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:04 PM   #29
Acidcold
2005 WK 

Seems that i have found more damage from the 4th of july weekend, my rack and pinion is bend from the driver side and since no one makes aftermarket i have to buy the whole steering rack!! Jeep gods hate me! i will still try to go on the 28th along with the XJ but i will not wheel mine at all since i also have a bad hub and no ABS.
Acidcold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #30
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

ABS is for weenies! lol (and for those who DD it and like to stop)

Good luck with the Jeep Carlos!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.