Jeeps Gone Wild - Badlands - Sat.-Jan. 3rd - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Jeeps Gone Wild - Badlands - Sat.-Jan. 3rd

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #31
LazySailor
2007 JK Wrangler 

i missed the run today....i had a somewhat rough one last night and didnt wake up untill about 1:30......oops. i dont have a right rear shock right now anyway....

id love to see some of you guys pics to see what i missed.

Unread 01-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #32
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

I've been home for about 30-minutes now...just enough time to eat and take in a little football. I have a ton of pics to go through, hopefully I'll have a trail report tomorrow afternoon.

I had a blast. Saw and did more trails today than ever before.

PS....I'm frigging tired....can't figure out why...

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #33
suthernjeeper

sorry i couldnt make it, ment to post earlier but buddys wanted to go huntin the last good day of deer season.
suthernjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #34
toolman4x460ci
1982 CJ7 

Cj

Just wanted to say thanks for posting some pic's of my junked up CJ

Glad see you guy's got the Jeep back to the parking lot, looks like my idea of using another Jeep to keep the axle in worked.

Any one get any pic's of smoking the tires on the rocks?
toolman4x460ci is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #35
mascun
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the tip toolman...it made life way easier for us to get it back to the parking lot like that.
http://www.indyorv.com/
mascun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #36
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolman4x460ci View Post

Glad see you guy's got the Jeep back to the parking lot, looks like my idea of using another Jeep to keep the axle in worked.

We made it back...thanks for the tip. We really have to stop meeting that way...it seems everytime we see each other there's a broken axle involved.

Junked up CJ?....

.....Yeah right.

I didn't see you smoking the tires on the rocks....or I would have taken a shot.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs

Last edited by Jeffro06; 01-12-2009 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: mascun beat me to it!
Unread 01-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #37
toolman4x460ci
1982 CJ7 

Guess I need to just join your club then.....so we can plan on running into each other!
toolman4x460ci is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #38
Cowboy1629
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I didn't get any pictures either but I did enjoy watching you climb up that ROCK!

I agree with Jeffro95, "junked up"

Hay Jeffro95, did you get that vibration figured out?
()_)-()_)--o-)_)

[I][B]...[URL="http://www.indyorv.com"]IndyORV[/URL]...[/B][/I]
Cowboy1629 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #39
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Guess I need to just join your club then.....so we can plan on running into each other!
That "junked out" CJ would look sweet with a JGW sticker..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1629 View Post
Hay Jeffro95, did you get that vibration figured out?
Not yet...still searching. Once I find that I'm sure there will be something else...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.