Jeep Sights! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Jeep Sights!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 08-02-2011, 05:50 AM   #1
Moose340
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep Sights!

I got two

First: I saw a lifted Libby, black with chrome rims. It was sunday night around 10:00 on U.S. 31 south bound lane inside Kokomo.

Second: JK? I believe I didnt get to good of a look, I had to get to work. It was an X edition, Blue or a dark color with hard doors and a soft top, open country tires with crager rims. Lights on the windsheild and a smittybuilt rear bumper. Had a tires carrier the had the Jeep grill made to look like a skull and cross bones. It was parked outside the Pyramids right off of Michigan Road.

Hope to find some new friend

Moose340 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.