jeep ride for eli nov 21 at greencastle,IN - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > jeep ride for eli nov 21 at greencastle,IN

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 11-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
97jadetj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

jeep ride for eli nov 21 at greencastle,IN

Hi fellow jeepers here a couple of weeks ago a little boy named Eli was play when his ball rolled into the road at are local park and he got hit by a car. Now were try to raise money for his parents to help pay for his medical bills he loved jeeps so were doing a jeep ride on nov 21 i will have to get the time it starts. It is going to start at the Greencastle airport in Greencastle, IN its just going to be long ride down st rd 39 to st rd 67 back to highway 31. The more jeeps the better so please show up if you want to have a good time for a good cause.

97jadetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97jadetj View Post
Hi fellow jeepers here a couple of weeks ago a little boy named Eli was play when his ball rolled into the road at are local park and he got hit by a car. Now were try to raise money for his parents to help pay for his medical bills he loved jeeps so were doing a jeep ride on nov 21 i will have to get the time it starts. It is going to start at the Greencastle airport in Greencastle, IN its just going to be long ride down st rd 39 to st rd 67 back to highway 31. The more jeeps the better so please show up if you want to have a good time for a good cause.
get me some more details and I will either be there or be sending some money from myself and / or others.
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2010, 05:32 AM   #3
97jadetj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

sounds great I will be getting more information today when i talk to his mom. So as soon as I get it ill post it thanks
registration starts at 9:30am and we are heading out at 11:00am
Unread 11-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
97jadetj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

update on event

local jeepers around the putnam county and surrounding area are coming together for a not for profit benefit ride on November 21st. All proceeds will go to the Hardwick family, Fig and Laurie's son was in a tragic accident where he was struck by a car. Although he is progressing it will take some time for him to complete therapy and be back to 100%. We as a community need to come together to support members during trying times. If you enjoy a nice sunday cruise in your jeep then come on out and show your support.

Registration will be at the Greencastle Airport @ the Dixie Chopper Air Hanger. The registration fee will be $15 per jeep/sport utility and therer will be a post ride spaghetti dinner for an additional $5. all monies will be given to the Hardwick family to help with any expenses. This is a road cruise and not a trail ride. all makes and models are welcome so come out and join us for a goodday and a good cause. Check out our event page and let us know you are coming

Glen Parker | Facebook

if you have any questions feel free to call Chuck Reeves @ (765)301-0507
Unread 11-09-2010, 05:02 AM   #5
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

It's early in the morning..............did I miss the time it starts or are my contacts not focusing yet?

Ahh I see it now, 9:30am registration.
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #6
Red_Smoke
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anybody going to this? We're thinking about coming over from Indy.
2008 Rubi Unlimited: Gone!
Smashin' Punkin - 06 Rubi LJ, Cummins QSB3.3, work in progress
IndyORV
Red_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #7
97jadetj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thank You

Thanks to all who came out yesterday it was a good time with good people.
Unread 11-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #8
kellerumps
See Ya Coach.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm pissed that I missed it......

Member of: IndyOrv
kellerumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 03:44 PM   #9
rkates
1995 XJ Cherokee 

No problem, was a good time for a good cause. And the food was good too

black xj

IndyORV™
http://www.indyorv.com
rkates is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.