Jeep Jamboree - French Lick, IN October 6-8, 2011 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 63 Old 08-09-2012, 09:10 AM
tj98
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotmyJK View Post
Sorry to drag up this old thread but we have signed up for the 2012 Jamboree and had some questions about camping. We stayed in the hotel South of town last year but have since picked up a camper/trailer that we'll be staying in. It is large so I can't pull it down below the red barn where I saw campsites last year but I saw a large toter home up by the inspection barn and that's where I will need to park. The lady on the phone didn't get the fact it is a large trailer. Are there power outlets up by the inspection barn to hook the camper to?
No worries about dragging up an old thread, we reincarnate this one every year to review plans for the JJ. I forwarded your post to one of the guides and he told me that there are a limited number of outlets near the inspection barn. The motorhome that was parked by the inspection barn was self contained with a generator.

He recommended contacting the ranch again to clarify the size of your trailer and see if they could recommend a spot near the inspection barn.

Btw, that is a nice trailer!

See everyone at the JJ, were staying at the Comfort Suites again for those that hang out there. Were the White TJ and the Brown TJ (sons).

98 TJ - Sold
99 TJ - Mine
10 JKU - Sold
14 JK Unlimited - Wife's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 63 Old 08-09-2012, 09:29 AM
NotmyJK
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys! The camper has a genset so there is no problem with not having an outlet. I just need a spot that I can get into. Last year we stayed at the Comfort Suites too, we were the red dually with the gooseneck flatbed parked behind the hotel.

2000 TJ sport
2008 Dodge dually
1972 Kaiser Jeep deuce and a half
2008 JK unlimited (wifes)
2001 Boxster (wifes)
1995 Ford F350 dually flatbed (wifes)
post #63 of 63 Old 08-09-2012, 03:58 PM
tj98
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I remember seeing it now, we were right above the pool.

98 TJ - Sold
99 TJ - Mine
10 JKU - Sold
14 JK Unlimited - Wife's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.