Jeep Jamboree - French Lick, IN October 6-8, 2011 - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Jeep Jamboree - French Lick, IN October 6-8, 2011

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 08-09-2012, 08:10 AM   #61
tj98
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotmyJK View Post
Sorry to drag up this old thread but we have signed up for the 2012 Jamboree and had some questions about camping. We stayed in the hotel South of town last year but have since picked up a camper/trailer that we'll be staying in. It is large so I can't pull it down below the red barn where I saw campsites last year but I saw a large toter home up by the inspection barn and that's where I will need to park. The lady on the phone didn't get the fact it is a large trailer. Are there power outlets up by the inspection barn to hook the camper to?
No worries about dragging up an old thread, we reincarnate this one every year to review plans for the JJ. I forwarded your post to one of the guides and he told me that there are a limited number of outlets near the inspection barn. The motorhome that was parked by the inspection barn was self contained with a generator.

He recommended contacting the ranch again to clarify the size of your trailer and see if they could recommend a spot near the inspection barn.

Btw, that is a nice trailer!

See everyone at the JJ, were staying at the Comfort Suites again for those that hang out there. Were the White TJ and the Brown TJ (sons).

14 JK Unlimited - Wife's
tj98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #62
NotmyJK

Thanks guys! The camper has a genset so there is no problem with not having an outlet. I just need a spot that I can get into. Last year we stayed at the Comfort Suites too, we were the red dually with the gooseneck flatbed parked behind the hotel.
2008 JK unlimited (wifes)
2001 Boxster (wifes)
1995 Ford F350 dually flatbed (wifes)
NotmyJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #63
tj98
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I remember seeing it now, we were right above the pool.
14 JK Unlimited - Wife's
tj98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.