Jeep Jam Oct 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Jeep Jam Oct 8

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 10-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
nwiTJdave

Jeep Jam Oct 8

Its that time of the year again, ODZ Jeep Jam in Fort Wayne. All proceeds of this event go to the DAV of Allen County.

http://odzjeepjam.com/

Theres the link to the website. Every year is a blast and lots of Jeepers show up from stock to wild.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #2
rfjeeper

2007 JK Wrangler 

I went to the first two that they had when it was just a show at the dealership,i was planning to go this year but didnt know you had to pre-register before 3:00PM that Friday so i missed it,was gonna try and show up day of event and hope to get in but had to work til 4:00AM and was too tired to get out of bed,guess i'll have to shoot for next year,i even told the salesman i would be there since i bought my WJ at Odanils in Oct of last year.My jeep was stock when i bought it.
rfjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.