Interlake toys for tots ride. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Interlake toys for tots ride.

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 10-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Interlake toys for tots ride.

November 6Th is this years toys for tots ride. same rules apply as years before ,post flyer soon .
DNR: Interlake Property

88yj, incubus off road wheels,32"tsl radial super swampers,2.5" pro comp lift ,kc lights,rock lights,8000lb.mile marker winch,best top bikini top,nutterbypass,lock right locker in the rear,TJ flares,poison spyder rock rails,home made front flat fenders,Skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks,procomp rear bumper,CB.more to come.
92yj,black with flame job.I have now added a 2003 wrangler,2"BB,dick cepek wheels ,trail armor all four corners,33" BFG-AT's.life is good.
ONEMORE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

Will definitely be there.
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
InfernoGirl
2001 TJ Wrangler 

We'll be there most likely as well...

01 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L, auto Sienna Mine
07 2D Rubicon Flame Red His
InfernoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
Hondo
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Let's see the flyer!
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

will have it this week
88yj, incubus off road wheels,32"tsl radial super swampers,2.5" pro comp lift ,kc lights,rock lights,8000lb.mile marker winch,best top bikini top,nutterbypass,lock right locker in the rear,TJ flares,poison spyder rock rails,home made front flat fenders,Skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks,procomp rear bumper,CB.more to come.
92yj,black with flame job.I have now added a 2003 wrangler,2"BB,dick cepek wheels ,trail armor all four corners,33" BFG-AT's.life is good.
Unread 10-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
robd2003
2002 WJ 

Will try to make it next weekend also i had a blast today at interlake with other jeepers
robd2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
Atlas92
1989 MJ Comanche 

I am going to try to make it, as long as I can get off work. It would be nice to wheel with another wj. ^^^^
Unread 11-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #8
BlaZeJeep
1994 ZJ 

I may try to make it over to Interlake next weekend. I took my wife over a couple of weeks ago and she loved it, maybe I can talk her into it again

How did your WJ do at IL there Rob? What mods have you done? I have a 94 ZJ 5.2 auto, 31" Truxxus MT's, 3" F>R lift, and a few other mods. Aussie locker soon I hope.
~~~~( o) ) o - - - ( o ) ) o ---) )
BlaZeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
robd2003
2002 WJ 

It did wonderful, in the beginning when me and the wife were wheeling alone, we went down some trails that i wouldnt attempt to go to far with out other jeepers there to help unstuck it ha, but later on in the day, we just happened to meet up with bout 4 or 5 tjs, 1 cherokee, 1 lifted ranger and 1 stock ranger, and we went down some trails with them, it was a blast, it performed very well.

All i have done is 4" Rough Country X-Series lift, 265/70r17 Fierce M/T and a programmer, it helped alot for all the crawling we did around tree's and such, i dont mind body damage but came close to the windows, and those get pricey but here in my home town, we have a junkyard dedicated to JEEPs only. Its call midwest auto, so if we need parts after the weekend i can probably hand out some cards or something... But according to the wife, we will be there saturday so i hope to you see you both there, be nice to wheel with another WJ also.

Everyone didnt think id take mine down trails tehehe
Unread 11-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #10
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.lincolncountrytrailriders.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&at tach_id=123

And after the ride stop by and say hey and have a bowl of chili we are cooking a 25gal. pot. if you want to stop by go to the 1200 rd entrance turn right (east) on 1200rd,go till you see green gates and a cabin on the left. not far just about a min down the road. I am going to trail ride till 3 then I will be there cooking.
Unread 11-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #11
BlaZeJeep
1994 ZJ 

Sounds like you been working on that WJ a bit. What time you all thinking about heading over? I usually go in on 1200 S. I like the Toys for Tots Ride, but this will be the first time in a Jeep. I have been there many times on my Grizzly, but seems like I have been taking the Jeep more often, its alot of fun, just a slower pace.
~~~~( o) ) o - - - ( o ) ) o ---) )
BlaZeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
robd2003
2002 WJ 

Noy sure really what time, but I think we will leave vincennes around 9 or 10 and it would be about an hour drive. If you want you can pm me and I can give you my number to txt.
Unread 11-07-2010, 08:03 AM   #13
InfernoGirl
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Had a great time yesterday Think we ran across a few of you guys a time or two yesterday.... Hubby said he saw a JF sticker on one rig at least... Hope y'all had a safe, fun ride!

01 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L, auto Sienna Mine
07 2D Rubicon Flame Red His
InfernoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.