Interlake/Land between the lakes - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Interlake/Land between the lakes

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 07-29-2011, 05:23 PM   #31
cjbilly

Checkout the HI-LIFT event later in August.

What would be neat if everyone's stuff held together would be to hit Interlake on Friday. Then Redbird on Saturday and head up US 41 to the Badlands for Sunday.

Unread 07-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #32
nwiTJdave

I'm down for that... Friday interlake, Saturday at redbird and Sunday at the badlands but I'm not sure what all ppl are able to do in terms of vaca days and such.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #33
Slacker1201
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The second weekend will work for me, or the last weekend in August is still open.
Unread 08-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #34
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I will just have to see what up here at work that friday ,may be busy as hell I will let ya know
88yj, incubus off road wheels,32"tsl radial super swampers,2.5" pro comp lift ,kc lights,rock lights,8000lb.mile marker winch,best top bikini top,nutterbypass,lock right locker in the rear,TJ flares,poison spyder rock rails,home made front flat fenders,Skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks,procomp rear bumper,CB.more to come.
92yj,black with flame job.I have now added a 2003 wrangler,2"BB,dick cepek wheels ,trail armor all four corners,33" BFG-AT's.life is good.
ONEMORE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #35
nwiTJdave

Ok lets finalize the details on this as its only a week away... friday at interlake, saturday at haspin and sunday at the badlands? Does this work for everyone?

Unread 08-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #36
Slacker1201
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
Ok lets finalize the details on this as its only a week away... friday at interlake, saturday at haspin and sunday at the badlands? Does this work for everyone?
I can do Saturday and Sunday, Friday is out for me as I am slammed at work. I will have to meet up with you guys on Saturday morning at Haspin. Just give me a time. Where are you staying at on Saturday night?
Unread 08-04-2011, 06:37 AM   #37
nwiTJdave

No idea yet... either haspin or someplace near the Badlands.

Unread 08-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #38
nwiTJdave

bump for anyone else... Ride any days... Thursday and Friday at Interlake, Saturday as Haspin and Sunday at the Badlands

Unread 08-09-2011, 12:49 PM   #39
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Hey are you guys going to camp thursday night
88yj, incubus off road wheels,32"tsl radial super swampers,2.5" pro comp lift ,kc lights,rock lights,8000lb.mile marker winch,best top bikini top,nutterbypass,lock right locker in the rear,TJ flares,poison spyder rock rails,home made front flat fenders,Skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks,procomp rear bumper,CB.more to come.
92yj,black with flame job.I have now added a 2003 wrangler,2"BB,dick cepek wheels ,trail armor all four corners,33" BFG-AT's.life is good.
Unread 08-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #40
nwiTJdave

I didnt know if you wanted ppl camping on your property during the week. thats why i havent finalized stuff with you. Is it an issue? It seems like its just me for interlake... i will have an old Marine buddy driving up from Lexington on friday night to camp with me whereever i wind up at.

Unread 08-10-2011, 09:37 AM   #41
Danno6102
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

so what are the dates for this? 19th, 20th & 21st?

I might join you guys at either Interlake or Haspin. Interlake is a 3 hour drive, free, & have been meaning to get there. But Haspin is only 45 minutes from me.

How many are going so far?
Danno6102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #42
ONEMORE2
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwiTJdave View Post
I didnt know if you wanted ppl camping on your property during the week. thats why i havent finalized stuff with you. Is it an issue? It seems like its just me for interlake... i will have an old Marine buddy driving up from Lexington on friday night to camp with me whereever i wind up at.
no problem,,,you can have anybody you want,, dates are 13-14 -15
Unread 08-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #43
sdillinger
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I may join you at the Badlands on Sunday. I REALLY want to go to Interlake but my schedules packed. Dave I still have your # in my phone from when I bought a tire from you.

PM me if anyone else is just going Sunday and we can drive down together, I live in Lowell so I'm close to 41.
sdillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #44
nwiTJdave

Hey, feel free to give me a ring. Its lookin like just me a slacker thus far for haspin and badlands. Im getting ready to head out now, I will be without internet untill I get back.

See ya'll later!

Unread 08-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #45
nwiTJdave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno6102 View Post
so what are the dates for this? 19th, 20th & 21st?

I might join you guys at either Interlake or Haspin. Interlake is a 3 hour drive, free, & have been meaning to get there. But Haspin is only 45 minutes from me.

How many are going so far?
Dates are the 11th and 12th for Interlake and then 13th for Haspin and 14th for the Badlands.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.