Interlake - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > Interlake

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-22-2012, 07:53 AM   #16
cutngut
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Lol! ok. gotcha

cutngut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #17
robd2003
2002 WJ 

Well probably wont be wheeling, BUT my wife, daughter and I, our friend and her child, and a few people from my job might be heading to interlake to do some hiking for a co-workers b-day. SO, I dont have anything to wheel but a 79chevy. Not sure if we will make it cause im not sure if i work that day or not. Hopefully get to go its definitley funn to go.
robd2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #18
mracoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979_CJ7
I should have been more specific - No wheeling. Just a campground that's somewhat close to Interlake. I'm not sure of any campsites that are closer.
You can camp at Lynville park. It's nice and has a lake. It's def closer than scales.
mracoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #19
cutngut
1993 YJ Wrangler 

im for sure going sunday. what channel do you guys use on the cb?
cutngut is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.