IndyORV is crashing NAXJA winterfest - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Indiana Jeep Forum > IndyORV is crashing NAXJA winterfest

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-28-2011, 08:45 PM   #91
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone have an extra flag? Also I need some ideas on where to attach it to the rear of my JK, spare tire mount possibly? I guess I should make it known this is my first real trail run so I'm probably going to stick with the stockers, not to mention these dune Grapplers that came on my JK are probably going to feel like I'm on roller skates in the slick stuff.

Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #92
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
Anyone have an extra flag? Also I need some ideas on where to attach it to the rear of my JK, spare tire mount possibly? I guess I should make it known this is my first real trail run so I'm probably going to stick with the stockers, not to mention these dune Grapplers that came on my JK are probably going to feel like I'm on roller skates in the slick stuff.
A flag is like 5-bucks at Walmart, in the bike section. I zip tie mine to the 3rd brake light mount.

Don't worry about it being the first time, we'll show you a good time.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #93
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

You can buy a flag at the office at badlands and on TJs you can put the flag in the tailgate between the hinge and body. Not sure on JKs though. Me and a few others will be with the more advanced (read you will get stuck and probobly damage) group but I'm sure there will be plenty of stockers. If you guys are wanting to meet up with us IndyORV people then look for the sticker on the back of our rigs and find a group of closely built rigs and have fun.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Recoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 05:23 AM   #94
5cents
2008 JK Wrangler 

On the JK you can slip the flag down through the third brake light and the spare. I then zip tie mine twice at the third brake light. Be careful when shoving the flag down in there as it tends to want to bend back toward the tailgate. With the Walmart flags its not that bad. If you get a Badlands one, it has metal on the end and likes to dig.
5cents is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 06:29 AM   #95
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the insight! Do the wal mart flags snap in half at the first sight of a branch or are they fairly stout. I guess what I'm asking is it worth to spend the couple extra bucks on the badlands flag? Also on a weekend like this is it a nightmare to get to the office and get a flag?

Unread 03-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #96
jdhallissey
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You can get the flag when you pay for wheeling... I don't think I have a extra flag anymore or not. I will let you know before I leave thursday night.
jdhallissey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #97
gribbles
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I just spoke with Jerry (recoil) he asked me to post up for everyone meeting at the home depot in Noblesville Saturday morning to be there at 6:30 am.

I will be meeting up with everyone in Lebanon at the Mclure station off 65 and 32 at 7:30 - others are welcome to meet there as well if you want to join in our convoy. We will be rolling out of the Mclure promptly at 7:45 am Saturday morning

I had no idea this thread was here - thats why I haven't posted. Looking forward to this saturday

My Jeep

2000 TJ, 100" wb on leaves
2007 WK CRD
gribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #98
Red_Smoke
1997 TJ Wrangler 

South Indy group will be pulling out of the Hardees at I-74 Brownsburg exit at 7:45am sharp. See y'all there.
2008 Rubi Unlimited: Gone!
Smashin' Punkin - 06 Rubi LJ, Cummins QSB3.3, work in progress
IndyORV
Red_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #99
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

I'm puuuuuuuuuumped.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Unread 03-01-2011, 05:09 PM   #100
Apocalypse
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yep I'm pretty stoked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gribbles View Post
I just spoke with Jerry (recoil) he asked me to post up for everyone meeting at the home depot in Noblesville Saturday morning to be there at 6:30 am.
I will be meeting up with this group for sure. I'll be in a Red lifted JK. Just so you know; yes I have tube bumpers, yes I know they're useless, and yes I plan on replacing them with a more practical solution once I recover from buying said JK

Unread 03-01-2011, 06:04 PM   #101
millfire517
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I wonder how much of the park will be under water?
millfire517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #102
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by millfire517 View Post
I wonder how much of the park will be under water?
It ususally does very well. There is a lower section of orange that goes under water, but I've never been down there anyway. It's always seems to be very muddy. I've been down there when the river way over the banks, and it was raining, and the park was still good.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #103
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah, there is a LOT of sand out there, really seems to help absorb a lot of the water.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #104
Recoil
1988 MJ Comanche 

It better. Looks like rain Saturday. Should be a blast. Bring an extra pair of socks.

\/ \/ \/
EPIC
Unread 03-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #105
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll meet up with you guys in Lebanon Saturday morning. If anyone in the Noblesville/Westfield/whatever northside area wants to head there with me, I'll be passing through Westfield on 32 @ about 7:15. CB will be on channel 4.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.